Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   EricW Forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399492)

holdme 05-09-2007 10:07 PM

EricW Forum

Since there's going to be an MSPaint forum (HOLLA), I think another good addition would be the EricW forum. It's designed for any socially awkward questions, especially those started by EricW himself. Ideally, the EW flamers can respond, but not create their own threads. Only members of the friendship club will be able to create a thread in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

stabn 05-10-2007 12:02 AM

Re: EricW Forum

As long as ErciW can only post in the EricW forum I think this is a great ide.

tuq 05-10-2007 02:03 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, EricW hates me because back when he used to post in OOT (presumably before he found the "no ban zone" that is BBV) he was pretty much the worst poster ever, and I reminded him of that fact. And by "worst poster ever" I mean if you took all the forum posters in the history of the internet, they would all not be as bad as that guy. So obviously that's pretty bad, as you could imagine.

I would apply to mod the forum but then I would immediately ban the OP and that would be pretty awkward obv.

edfurlong 05-10-2007 02:12 AM

He's really hit his stride as of late. I'm concerned about shark jumping though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SithLord69 05-10-2007 03:22 AM

IIRC, Eric was an abrasive, mean-spirited flametard in OOT. If it's the same Eric, I recall Skunkworks calling him out on it. After that Eric's tone totally changed, becoming much more mellow, eventually evolving into his current schtick.

Or am I thinking of another Eric?

Mike Haven 05-10-2007 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would apply to mod the forum but then I would immediately ban the OP and that would be pretty awkward obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius.

Suigin406 05-10-2007 10:42 AM

plz, do whatever it takes to get him out of 4L

Gildwulf 05-10-2007 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, EricW hates me because back when he used to post in OOT (presumably before he found the "no ban zone" that is BBV) he was pretty much the worst poster ever, and I reminded him of that fact. And by "worst poster ever" I mean if you took all the forum posters in the history of the internet, they would all not be as bad as that guy. So obviously that's pretty bad, as you could imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably tempban half a dozen people a day on average, I wouldn't exactly call bbv the 'no ban zone'

holdme 05-10-2007 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It sounds like I don't have to worry about this because you're apparently not a member of the friendship club. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Skoob 05-10-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
plz, do whatever it takes to get him out of 4L

[/ QUOTE ]
Please do no such thing.