Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Show potsize on Party tool (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401908)

sloove 05-13-2007 04:03 AM

Show potsize on Party tool

I'm looking for a tool or ahk-script that shows me the current potsize at the table like it already does on Full Tilt and Poker Stars. Couldn't find something through google or search function.

Is there something out there for the Partypoker software or could someone familiar with AHK-Scripting create it?

It would be much easier for multitabling.

PatInTheHat 05-13-2007 01:19 PM

Re: Show potsize on Party tool

Im not aware of one. Sure would be nice though.

HalvSame 05-13-2007 03:13 PM

Yesterday I wrote a script that displays pot odds on Party, this can easily be incorporated into it. I'll probably upload it to the wiki tomorrow, have to test it properly first.

LuckySal 05-13-2007 07:40 PM

very nice..............was waiting for something like that>>>>>>pot odds and potsize for party

HalvSame 05-14-2007 07:40 AM

Script is up on the Overcards wiki here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oracle3001 05-14-2007 09:02 AM

Is there any way you can do the placement so than when you have resized tables the text is still placed in the same relative position.

Also the HUD text seems to come and go. I think it is when the window loses focus. Is there anyway to display the text when the mouse goes over the window, as I use the betpot scripts and don't need to keep actively selecting tables, rather simply select an action such as right mouse click while the mouse is hovering over a particular table that I want that action to occur at.

Looks quite promising though.

HalvSame 05-14-2007 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way you can do the placement so than when you have resized tables the text is still placed in the same relative position.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be doable, I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
Also the HUD text seems to come and go. I think it is when the window loses focus. Is there anyway to display the text when the mouse goes over the window, as I use the betpot scripts and don't need to keep actively selecting tables, rather simply select an action such as right mouse click while the mouse is hovering over a particular table that I want that action to occur at.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, the HUD is only shown on the active table by design. I use PartyPopupBuster by jukofyork to keep the tables from stealing focus from each other, and I also use betpot to make bets for me.

I'm waiting for _dave_ to add Party support to StarsUrgentTable, which is basically a table queuing script. This should help keep the correct table focused at all times.

If you still need this after the new UrgenTable script is out I'll look into it, for now I'm gonna focus on other stuff. Sounds OK?

HalvSame 05-14-2007 02:07 PM

Okay, new version up on the wiki. Now you can set posX and posY to where you want the (center of the) HUD to go as a % of the table width/height.

sloove 05-14-2007 02:20 PM

Thanks for your work but I all I get to see is always 0.00 0.0 no matter in which situation

HalvSame 05-14-2007 03:21 PM

Do you have FPHG working?