Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Your opinion of OSU - UM game (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263882)

esad 11-19-2006 05:31 PM

Your opinion of OSU - UM game

Despite what many UM supporters might want to believe it sure seemed to me that OSU were the clearly the better the team and dominated parts of the game. I never felt that UM actually had a chance to win that game. There seems to be a few people that watched a different game then I did though, so what do you think?

Assani Fisher 11-19-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Your opinion of OSU - UM game

It was a total toss up imo. Ohio St had home field, which you have to take into account. Michigan looked great to open both halves.

Pudge714 11-19-2006 05:45 PM

UM needed two botched snaps for the game to even be close.

Scary_Tiger 11-19-2006 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OSU needed a personal foul on 3rd and 15 for them not to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assani Fisher 11-19-2006 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UM needed two botched snaps for the game to even be close.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Are mistakes not part of the game? I mean, I could count up all of Michigan's mistakes and then say "see, Ohio St got all of those mistakes from Michigan and still only won by 3 AT HOME!!" but whats the point of that?

KingNeo 11-19-2006 05:49 PM

jesus christ the masses who watched this game and commented on it are so [censored] stupid.

This game was not close at all.

OSU had 3 TURNOVERS that were bogus. If these turnovers didn't occur the game would have been decided by 17+ pts.

Also, would all this bull [censored] controversy of a rematch be going on if there wasn't a phantom Pass Interference call on 4th down late in the game for UM?

The margin of victory should have been 11 pts and that is with a TURNOVER MARGIN of 3-0 in favor of UM.

This game was not close at all. At no point was OSU every in jeopardy of losing this game. If there is a rematch for the national championship there is going to be some serious uproar by teh SEC and the PAC - 10.

ESPECIALLY the SEC as Auburn was left out of the BCS game 2 years ago after going undefeated.

FlyWf 11-19-2006 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OSU needed a personal foul on 3rd and 15 for them not to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least our drive extending foul actually occured.

CrazyPsycho 11-19-2006 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ the masses who watched this game and commented on it are so [censored] stupid.

OSU had 3 TURNOVERS that were bogus. If these turnovers didn't occur the game would have been decided by 17+ pts.

Also, would all this bull [censored] controversy of a rematch be going on if there wasn't a phantom Pass Interference call on 4th down late in the game for UM?

The margin of victory should have been 11 pts and that is with a TURNOVER MARGIN of 3-0 in favor of UM.

This game was not close at all. At no point was OSU every in jeopardy of losing this game. If there is a rematch for the national championship there is going to be some serious uproar by teh SEC and the PAC - 10.

ESPECIALLY the SEC as Auburn was left out of the BCS game 2 years ago after going undefeated.

[/ QUOTE ]

SEC ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

I voted for toss up. IF Michigan makes those 2 tackles, IF OSU doesn't cough it up, etc. etc. IF Crable doesn't go headhunting. I want to see them play again unless someone really shows me something in the next couple weeks.

srjunkacct 11-19-2006 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OSU and Michigan had an equal number of possessions. Michigan's last TD was not a garbage TD.

Go_Blue88 11-19-2006 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"LOL." stick to analyzing poker man, your post is so stupid...it's actually kind of infuriating.