Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

hennnerz 11-26-2007 03:33 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should prob play at FTP but i hrt stars software so much

[/ QUOTE ]

My exact feelings, FTP's software makes me reallllll unhappy

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP has been making me pretty happy lately. Up another 4 buyins today but only played like 750 hands hehe, I am so lazy when I'm running good.

Also monk, you can find my screen name from my recent graph post in brew (I have you on AIM, but can't go on that much nemore) I don't really want it being google-traceable with this account. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:34 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) *DELETED*

i want to have shizzle coach me on running like god and then ill go buy a [censored] powerball ticket and win that bitch and retire from life and become a pro movie watcher and pro video gamer.

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:34 PM

ok, i see what you're saying ama...

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

[/ QUOTE ]
id only take coaching from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ama0330 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*LOLs may be withdrawn at any time and are subject to terms and conditions, not valid in most states, conditions apply

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shizzle is offering to coach people?!?

I'll just say this one thing about that:

LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

See SSNL cheese thread last 6 months. Good players play the cards well AND have a good mental attitude towards the game.

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

PJo336 11-26-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe its one of the 2,000 pennies i got from you?

kaz2107 11-26-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe its one of the 2,000 pennies i got from you?

[/ QUOTE ]i hope mike shanahan and todd saurbraun both die in a grease fire this week for being dumb as [censored] and sucking at life.

the only way we lose is if one person single handedly beats us. and sure enough we allow hims numerous chances to do just that. i thought it was common sense to not kick to his ass and then the announcer says 5 mins into the game "saurerbraun said in an interview this week that they r not scared of hester and plan to kick to him" i immediatly became extremely worried we would lose. sigh

ajmargarine 11-26-2007 03:47 PM

lol Sour-burn. If he could only tackle, they wouldn't have given up 2 returns for TD's.