Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   How do you respond to this (Polltard included!) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=455957)

XXXNoahXXX 07-20-2007 09:58 AM

How do you respond to this (Polltard included!)

You are at work. The two bathrooms at work are single toilet/sink, locking, no designation as to mens/womens. You are taking your morning dump and someone knocks on the door.

NozeCandy 07-20-2007 10:00 AM

Re: How do you respond to this (Polltard included!)

I would change my [censored] diet if I was worried about someone coming in after and passing the [censored] out.

XXXNoahXXX 07-20-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would change my [censored] diet if I was worried about someone coming in after and passing the [censored] out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. Learn to read. I don't care if someone uses the bathroom after me. I am interested in how people react to someone knocking.

NozeCandy 07-20-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. Learn to read. I don't care if someone uses the bathroom after me. I am interested in how people react to someone knocking.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I can read you [censored] [censored] of a [censored] [censored] [censored]. The way you wrote it made it sound like you wanted to know how people reacted to someone knocking while taking a dump, so I figured it would have something to do with the smell.

XXXNoahXXX 07-20-2007 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I can read you [censored] [censored] of a [censored] [censored] [censored]. The way you wrote it made it sound like you wanted to know how people reacted to someone knocking while taking a dump, so I figured it would have something to do with the smell.

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously not you [censored] tard. its a one person bathroom. i want to know how you alert someone to your presence in the bathroom which is completely [censored] obvious from the pole.

if i gave a [censored] about the smell then the poll would have asked about sprays, matches, or some [censored].

go [censored] yourself.

DING-DONG YO 07-20-2007 10:26 AM

nozecandy = [censored] doesn't stink. Thinks he is better than us LDO.

NozeCandy 07-20-2007 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

All the censoreds in my above post weren't even real bad words; I just wanted to see this guy flip out.

XXXNoahXXX 07-20-2007 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

All the censoreds in my above post weren't even real bad words; I just wanted to see this guy flip out.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you actually took the time to write out " [censored] " then?

brilliant!

i will crush you.

Limesparks 07-20-2007 10:38 AM

Where is the poll option for take this stupid [censored] to OOT

NozeCandy 07-20-2007 10:38 AM

Well OK, they were real bad words. They just didn't make sense in the context of the sentence.