Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Online names?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552473)

salesbeast 11-22-2007 08:48 PM

Online names??

Call it smoking 1 to many bowls today but I started to notice some of the screen names and thought..."How do people choose these names?" So I am asking the question how did your online name(s) get chosen. I am salesbeast @ stars because I am a sales manager and that is my wifes nickname for me my FTP,Titan and Party name is goofdigeste which is my bro's nickname.

sqwisssssss 11-22-2007 09:33 PM

Re: Online names??

idk........theres a guy who shortstacks the higher limits on ftp. his screen name is b4udiiwlfu. ask him and get back to us.

happy thanksgiving!!!

lennie257 11-22-2007 09:36 PM

Not sure this is a NVG topic...but mine is just a nickname from school and my birthday. Not very creative. I've always wondered why jman thought omgclayaiken was a good idea though.

Micro Donk 11-22-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
idk........theres a guy who shortstacks the higher limits on ftp. his screen name is b4udiiwlfu. ask him and get back to us.

happy thanksgiving!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe its "before u die i will [censored] you"

anyway, im a micro donk, thus the name

nuclear500 11-22-2007 09:39 PM

My nickname started as 'Nuclear Monkee' in 1995 on AOL/Prodigy, as it was a knock off of another nickname that was something like 'your friendly nuclear squirrel'

When I discovered IRC in '96 I wasn't allowed the two part name, so Monkee was dropped. Eventually the nickname "Nuclear" was too common, so my gaming nick became "_nuclear_"

When I signed up for 'Stars, the _'s were not allowed, so I just slapped "500" on the end.

nuclear500 is my "poker" nickname, _nuclear_ is my gaming nickname.

It has no particular reference to me or who I am or how I behave.

king_nothing_ 11-22-2007 09:45 PM

It's a Metallica song.

PokerHatesMe 11-22-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Call it smoking 1 to many bowls today but I started to notice some of the screen names and thought..."How do people choose these names?" So I am asking the question how did your online name(s) get chosen. I am salesbeast @ stars because I am a sales manager and that is my wifes nickname for me my FTP,Titan and Party name is goofdigeste which is my bro's nickname.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another lame pathetic posting NH sir. When do you stop?

salesbeast 11-22-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another lame pathetic posting NH sir. When do you stop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we have history?? You seem to flame every post I make...please pm and enlighten me as you are a bit stalkerish my friend.

LongBall42 11-22-2007 10:52 PM

Long ball describe my ability to hit a golf ball off the tee. 42 is the number of dead women in my basement.