Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   what it do bbv4l, sleep aids are candyyyyyyy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501551)

kyleb 09-15-2007 05:39 AM

what it do bbv4l, sleep aids are candyyyyyyy

ballin up here with 2 ambien in my system and was reading some books and went absolutely nutso. apparently it produces euphoria and such and this whole time i was just using it to knock myself the [censored] out. woooooooooooo

kids don't do drugs illegally. i have a script for this

beset guyontilt dids peterchi we gotta hang out and run this [censored] ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

billygrippo 09-15-2007 05:41 AM

Re: what it do bbv4l, sleep aids are candyyyyyyy

hi there

Klompy 09-15-2007 05:41 AM

I wish I could sleep [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Conspire 09-15-2007 05:41 AM

If I had some tylenol PM I would not be writing this reply. Instead I had coke, soooooooo, HI what it do?

TEH_GAME 09-15-2007 05:45 AM

HAY NOW PLS BAN ALL THESE JACKASSES AND THEIR GIMMICK ACCTS KYLE

Chump Change 09-15-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ballin up here with 2 ambien in my system and was reading some books and went absolutely nutso. apparently it produces euphoria and such and this whole time i was just using it to knock myself the [censored] out. woooooooooooo

kids don't do drugs illegally. i have a script for this

beset guyontilt dids peterchi we gotta hang out and run this [censored] ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz, you went throught the ambien looking glass. They strongly advise to MAKE SURE you go to sleep as soon as you take it, for obvious, nitty, fun preventive reasons.

4drugmoney 09-15-2007 05:49 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ambien

I_AM_EVIL 09-15-2007 05:50 AM

Just do what I do. End the night with a bottle of Nyquil. You'll be sleeping like a baby in no time..........and having some crazy dreams too.

Conspire 09-15-2007 05:50 AM

Ya thats whats great about sleeping pills, if u fight the urge to pass the [censored] out, u get a cheap high in return. I have never taken ambien, but if it is prescription only, I would say its some high grade [censored].

Chump Change 09-15-2007 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya thats whats great about sleeping pills, if u fight the urge to pass the [censored] out, u get a cheap high in return.

[/ QUOTE ]

However, with great sleeping pills, fighting the urge to sleep is downright painful. Ambien is cool when break on through to the other side, but as far as helping you fall asleep it's pussy [censored], pardon my french.