Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   11 year old thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518956)

4_2_it 10-09-2007 08:57 AM

11 year old thread

As the father of 2 girls I am pretty disgusted by this and would probably ban 5-6 people in this thread. If dids, cc, cit or andanther wants to take a look at it and ban those who crossed the line, I'm fine with that. I'd prefer to not see it again.

diebitter 10-09-2007 09:08 AM

Re: 11 year old thread

I agree. I mean, sexually-geared pics of underage girls? Don't mind the jokes etc, but some, if not most, of those pics are really sleazy and dubious.

*TT* 10-09-2007 10:45 AM

Thats borderline illegal, I am offended. Good call 4_2it.

hra146 10-09-2007 11:13 AM

wow, that thread is old. Somebody bumped it and now the mods read it?

Either way, I didnt follow the thread back then but skimmed through it now. Its worse than I expected it to be.

While I certainly understand 4_2 I dont think banning is the right thing here. Half of this thread is 5 months old and borderline illegal = legal. Its bad, no discussion, but its within the forum policies and legal. We have no case in defending a ban (imo).

I would send out a CLEAR warning to anybody who posted a picture in this thread and make a CLEAR note. Then, if anything like that happens ever again we can insta permaban without discussion.

*TT* 10-09-2007 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would send out a CLEAR warning to anybody who posted a picture

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not all the pictures that are problematic.. some are way over the line however. oddly I first learned about the OP's Japanese girl on CNN or something like that.

hra146 10-09-2007 11:17 AM

Also if we have everything sorted out I would delete this thread from the mod forum as well.

4_2_it 10-09-2007 11:20 AM

hra,

I only banned the guy who posted the new pictures today. Anyone who doesn't realize that posting a nearly naked young child is wrong doesn't get any slack from me.

hra146 10-09-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would send out a CLEAR warning to anybody who posted a picture

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not all the pictures that are problematic.. some are way over the line however. oddly I first learned about the OP's Japanese girl on CNN or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

but its not our job to draw the line. The warning should be adressing the general issue of posting pictures of underage girls in a sexually geared thread.

hra146 10-09-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hra,

I only banned the guy who posted the new pictures today. Anyone who doesn't realize that posting a nearly naked young child is wrong doesn't get any slack from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats okay, I respect that.

tuq 10-09-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also if we have everything sorted out I would delete this thread from the mod forum as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ban.