Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   What site is next after UB (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414727)

johnnydrama 05-29-2007 02:08 PM

What site is next after UB

Looking to move on from UB to a site that:

1 – I can trust with my money (very, very, small BR)
2 – provides good bonuses
3 – allows rakeback
4 – soft games (low limit NL, SnG, MTT)
5 – good game selection (good traffic)

I already have had accounts at Full Tilt and Bodog.

Any thoughts? Seems Absolute or Stars is really the only two left to go for an American.

Thanks

BigBiceps 05-29-2007 02:18 PM

Re: What site is next after UB

Try the poker.com promotion through PSO.

RakeReduction 05-29-2007 03:01 PM

Absolute Poker for sure

Suigin406 05-29-2007 03:24 PM

u seem to indicate between stars and absolute...stars has no rakeback...leaving u with absolute??

since ur BR is really small, i would prolly say absolute anyway with all the bonii they give out (i think they still do anyway) and hopefully that can slowly help u build...

Pokeraddict 05-29-2007 05:07 PM

A very small bankroll will not be good enough to clear the Absolute bonus. The pots has to be $10+ and you also have to contribute to the pot to clear it. Also if he does not trust UB (I'm not sure if that is what the post implies) he is not going to trust AP either, they are the same company.

johnnydrama 05-30-2007 08:26 AM

I have had no reason not to trust UB, but then again, I have not yet tried to make a withdraw. I want a site that won't lock up my money or take way too long to process a withdraw.

So if AP is out, and Stars does not offer rakeback, is there a lesser site out there that is recommended?

I would stay with UB if not for I did not know about rakeback when I created my account and therefore am missing out.

Thanks

Suigin406 05-30-2007 08:43 AM

^^johnny, UB lets u have up to 3 accounts, so u can simply open up another one and this time WITH RB...so with UB, u can get RB after initially missing out like a lot of us did earlier...

thellem 05-31-2007 08:41 AM

Some Prima sites still let some US players play and thet give good rake back and often huge first deposit bonuses with no timelimit..
So depending on where in the US u live Prima might be the network for you

demon102 05-31-2007 08:54 PM

So if IM playing $25 and $50 nl I wont be able to clear the bonus at AP? Also Americans can play at battlefield poker a skin for prima. I have and account there with a good rakeback deal but there seems like no good way to get money on and off of there. Anyone have any suggestions?

edit : other than p2p transfers