Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Extreme variance, phone style involving CTS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486963)

Apathy 08-26-2007 08:25 PM

Extreme variance, phone style involving CTS

Ok this may be the weirdest thing that has happened to me in a long time. There must be some logical explanation for this but so far all I can come up with is that it is complete and total variance.

Last October I met CTS in fallsview. We were meeting up with him at some point so I got his number so we could call him later on. I put it in my phone under "Cole CTS" and never called him that I can rememer.

A couple nights ago I get a missed call from CTS at like 430am (I notice the call the next day). i text Cole back and saying "you call last night?"

they respond "yeah. Who dis?"

I say "hah you called me but you dont know who it is? Its apathy"

them - "Oh i didnt have the name in my phone, what school do you go to?"

so now im like WTF is CTS talking about thats a weird question so I just call and some weird girl answers who is apparently from some random place in the US and has never heard of CTS.

So essentially I mistyped CTS's number into my phone months ago and then the same mistyped number accidentally called me months later by mistake and I have a canadian phone.

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE>!?!?!?

ahnuld 08-26-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Extreme variance, phone style

cts lost his phone when he was bangin' some ho and she kept it

Apathy 08-26-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cts lost his phone when he was bangin' some ho and she kept it

[/ QUOTE ]

but she said she had never heard of him, and she sounded too ghetto even for CTS [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ahnuld 08-26-2007 08:30 PM

hes gonna gonna give her his real name LDO. Probably told her his name was jermaine or something

Apathy 08-26-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hes gonna gonna give her his real name LDO. Probably told her his name was jermaine or something

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so then why did she call me?

jfish 08-26-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

probably.

08-26-2007 08:35 PM

this is golden

Ship Ship McGipp 08-26-2007 08:38 PM

this is [censored] weird, myabe random joke by one of your friends i know my friends use to change ppls numbers in other phones all the time as jokes

Apathy 08-26-2007 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is [censored] weird, myabe random joke by one of your friends i know my friends use to change ppls numbers in other phones all the time as jokes

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty impossible, nobody would do this, none of my friends even know it happened except for a couple people they dont even know who I was with at the time. Also my phone is password protected and nobody know the password.

adanthar 08-26-2007 08:40 PM

cts got a new phone # and this girl got his old one, ldo

edit: and she called you because you're just that cool