Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   **Official: Intramural Sports Thread** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540947)

CalledDownLight 11-08-2007 12:08 AM

**Official: Intramural Sports Thread**

So, I just won my second intramural title of my undergrad career. This one was in dodgeball. 10-0 overall for the season (8-0 regular season and 2-0 playoffs). My first IM championship was in softball last spring where we were also undefeated.

Share your stories about IM sports or titles you've won or lost.

NozeCandy 11-08-2007 12:19 AM

Re: **Official: Intramural Sports Thread**

My soccer team is currently destroying bitches and as soon as I actually show up to a game not drunk we will really rock. All of our games are schedule right in the middle of happy hour, so I just dress in soccer gear, go drink, and head to the game.

R18A1I4 11-08-2007 01:27 PM

Our football team sucked, I'm just waiting to do extremely well in Ultimate again and hopefully better in Table Tennis Singles... last year I played a Chinese professor, he was the [censored].

eviljeff 11-08-2007 01:50 PM

CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE

Wyman 11-08-2007 03:29 PM

University of Michigan Math Dept's indoor soccer team ftw!
2006 IM champs (lost in first round of 2007 playoffs to team that ended up winning -- retribution this winter!).

Zimmer4141 11-08-2007 03:36 PM

It doesn't really matter til the Playoffs, but our IM flag football team has won our first 2 games by a combined score of 49-0.

goofyballer 11-08-2007 06:07 PM

I just graduated in June as the two-time defending IM Softball co-ed Division I (that's right, DIVISION I MFERS) champs at Cal Poly. We pwn. Our Fall title was pretty sweet as we were just 3-2 in the regular season and turned it on in the playoffs, and in the Spring we won every game (7-0).

Also won a basketball title and another softball title in 2005.

PoliticalRefugee 11-08-2007 07:04 PM

currently doing ok in our intramural soccer here in England. Should win our league and make the playoffs. No refs though so it gets pretty heated, if you demand a bad decision studs challenges are going in all over your arse. Good fun though, maybe I'll last 80 minutes if i turn up when not hungover/still drunk.

NozeCandy 11-08-2007 07:49 PM

Christ, intramurals with no refs here would end in fights absolutely every single game.

mahgeetah 11-08-2007 09:00 PM

I used to ref for intramurals... it was the easiest job ever plus i got paid while i played the sports. Oh, and I am the reigning pickleball champion... I'm kind of a big deal.