Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Amero Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486167)

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 03:39 PM

Amero Discussion

I saw Tornadowhatever thread about the possible creation of the Amero. That was the first I have ever heard of this proposal. Not sure why his thread was locked, as in my opinion, it is a very interesting topic. Perhaps a mod can mention why he locked it.

Any, as I said, that thread was the first I had heard of it, but if you google Amero, tons of information comes up. Apparently this is pretty seriously being discussed.

I was wondering if someone more familiar with this can comment on the pro's and cons of this proposed agreement. Sounds like it would have massive implications in the US, Canada, and Mexico.

I briefly googled this and saw some links.
http://www.amerocurrency.com/index.html
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15017
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_currency_union
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

I think this is an important topic to discuss, so mods, please leave this open. If its too political, move it there.

NT! 08-25-2007 03:43 PM

Re: Amero Discussion

this is a politics post, that's why it was locked before (aside from being an insane and racist rant) and that's why it's getting moved now.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 03:47 PM

gotcha. Thanks NT.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 03:55 PM

thanks for reposting here and having an open mind and realizing what is really happening to us. Just curious why my post was considered racist and insane ? Insane ? It is actually being discussed right now and is going to be implemented between 2010 and 2012. At what point was I racist ? To understand everything going on with this you must, MUST watch this movie and spread it around to more and more people. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81422995115331 ... there is 3 parts. Religion, then WAR/911 stuff, and lastly the world today and in the future including 1 world currency in the future as well as how bankers are the ones who create currency and control it and that in turn controls the governments.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 03:57 PM

Tornado, if you want people to listen to you, you need to try to be as objective as possible. I will watch your video.

pergesu 08-25-2007 03:58 PM

I'm curious, how come nobody is talking about this besides YouTube conspiracy theorists? It should be obvious why "because the tv networks are in on it" isn't a valid point.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 04:01 PM

99% of the people KNOW their is something wrong with what is going on in the States and Canada nowadays but they can't exactly figure it out. The reason they can't, and the reason they don't know about what is going on, is because something ISN'T right and you and I AREN'T supposed to know what is happening. Why is there not a vote with 35 million canadians, 300+ million americans and 109 million Mexicans to see if the people really want to become 1 country ? That is not right at all. The gov't is no longer answerable to the people, and that's the way they want it. The people who know and understand what is going on go out and protest that they don't want this to happen. Is it fair that the canadian gov't put secret police in the protest to start throwing rocks to break up the protest ? Think for yourself, why would the police do that ? Because there's an evil plan brewing from the elite above the white house and prime minister that is in their best interest, not the interest in the 450 million it is about to affect.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 04:05 PM

btw, I have no idea what this video has to do with the Amero, so lets focus on that for the moment.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 04:08 PM

I agree to an extent with Tornado. I think something [censored] up is really going on behind the scenes within the Bush administration. I don't think our country has improved one bit under his leadership. I think we're worse off, and this mans regime is slowly ruining our country and the world. Its going to take some time to fully see this, but its going to happen. The rich have too much power in our country and they have their interest in mind moreso than ours. Even elected many of our politicians can't do anything to help us out, because the people at the top have so much power and control over everything.

pergesu 08-25-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
99% of the people KNOW their is something wrong with what is going on in the States and Canada nowadays but they can't exactly figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, sure I can.

<ul type="square">[*]We're fighting a war we shouldn't be in[*]We've degraded international relations[*]Our education system sucks[*]Major cities have major crime[*]Pollution[*]We're fat and lazy[*]We have Canadians in our attic[/list]
to name a few. Lots of people understand lots of the problems going on in the US, but conspiracy theories of a grand united north america really isn't one of them.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tornado, if you want people to listen to you, you need to try to be as objective as possible. I will watch your video.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to, but it really becomes frustrating because people haven't heard both sides of stories. They hear 1 side from gov't controlled media outlets such as the 5 that dominate the market. They control 99% of radio, news and newspapers. It is constantly pounded in people's heads to not believe anything other than what they told you. You hear them talk about 911 conspiracy and other conspiracy's and 99% of people don't believe any of them. But why ? Did they even see any of them ? Do they even understand any of the information ? No, they are told these people are 'crazy'. They do that because they can discredit people, but they can't discredit the facts. Watch this clip about brainwashing and please just think for yourself http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-...h&amp;plindex=0 .

I'm just trying to get people to have an open mind. Hear all the facts first and just take everything in. There is a lot to take in overall. You must understand $ and how it works, who controls it and creates it. The Federal Reserve does and it's PRIVATELY owned by bankers such as Rockefellers. The Rothschilds own them in Europe ( hence the European Union with their Euro ). Then you must understand the media and that with the 1000's of radio statiosn and newspapers and news channels you watch everyday, is owned by just 5 companies, Time Warner, Viacom, News Corporation, General Electric and Disney. This should be the biggest news story in the world right now. Why isn't it ? Because media works with gov't. Instead they have breaking news of Paris Hilton going back to jail. I personally care a hell of a lot more about US/CANADA/MEXICO becoming 1 country. People hear New World Order, Illumnati, world government, and immediately associate it with 'crazy' conspiracy theorists. There is a difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact. Me or others didn't create the word "New World Order". This guy did http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-...h&amp;plindex=0 . This is what is happening today, he hasn't said it in public other than those few times back in 1991. And for good reason. People have realized something bad is happening to us. The only news company to talk about this NAU North American Union is Lou Dobbs and you can watch it on youtube.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree to an extent with Tornado. I think something [censored] up is really going on behind the scenes within the Bush administration. I don't think our country has improved one bit under his leadership. I think we're worse off, and this mans regime is slowly ruining our country and the world. Its going to take some time to fully see this, but its going to happen. The rich have too much power in our country and they have their interest in mind moreso than ours. Even elected many of our politicians can't do anything to help us out, because the people at the top have so much power and control over everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people who are elected are the ones who can come up with the most $. Those people are financed by the bankers to be the front runners because they are basically owned by bankers. Democrat, Republican, their both controlled and bought by the same bankers. There is no difference between them. Why is there 2 political parties which can speak for 300 million people ? There should be dozens that is beyond ridiculous. Ron Paul could be the next JFK who knows something is wrong with this country and is trying to make changes. I hope and pray he gets elected. Research his name and look at what he fights for, it is everything that is needed for change in this country. He's the only guy on the ballot who has a consience(sp?) and is for the people, not the businessmen

Tornado69 08-25-2007 04:34 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51819335380093 ... this is the part 3 of 3 of that Zeitgeist and is by far the best part of it. The first part is kind of slow with the religion part, so I don't want people to shut it off. But if you watch this bit first, you'll go back and watch the whole thing because it is that good.

Nielsio 08-25-2007 04:35 PM

Amero = more power and more centralized power. If you like freedom then you hate the Amero.

Anacardo 08-25-2007 04:42 PM

So is there anything to this, like, at all? Answer from someone besides OP please.

John Kilduff 08-25-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Amero = more power and more centralized power. If you like freedom then you hate the Amero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read about the Amero yet but I think there is something valid to the notion (to some degree) that political elites are conspiring to form a sort of North American counterpart to the European Union. I also think it's a hideous idea, and that if effected, it will tend to strip power and freedom from nearly everyone and to centralize that power in the hands of the political elites.

I believe we need to get back to our Constitutional roots NOW (or at least very soon) or there will be some pretty awful things transpiring in the future.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 04:46 PM

If you read reviews about Zeitgeist, almost all are 5 stars. It is by far the most compelling, shocking, eye opening thing I have ever watched in my life. I knew about a lot of this stuff before hand, but some of the stuff I didn't really understand and they explained it so well that the night I watched it, I went to bed more terrified than when I was a kid watching horror movies.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 04:48 PM

I know what Ron Paul is about. Dude is crazy, but in a good way.

Nielsio, people in Europe like the Euro, no? What is their opinion on it? This all sounds ridiculous.

Nielsio 08-25-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you read reviews about Zeitgeist, almost all are 5 stars. It is by far the most compelling, shocking, eye opening thing I have ever watched in my life. I knew about a lot of this stuff before hand, but some of the stuff I didn't really understand and they explained it so well that the night I watched it, I went to bed more terrified than when I was a kid watching horror movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can recommend www.mises.org, www.freedomainradio.com, www.bswa.org and Joseph Campbell; if you intend to go deeper into the rabbithole.

Nielsio 08-25-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what Ron Paul is about. Dude is crazy, but in a good way.

Nielsio, people in Europe like the Euro, no? What is their opinion on it? This all sounds ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people have been bamboozled into believing that this is the natural way of the development of society. They don't realize that one Europe is what Hitler wanted as well. And they also don't realize how their local powers are gradually taken away from them.

But it won't be long before the EU will start looking like the US with it's own shanannigans like police state, warmongering, etc. In fact, we've had our own state sponsored terrorism already: Spain and London.

Nielsio 08-25-2007 04:57 PM

Docu on the horrors of the EU:

The Real Face of the European Union
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8460&amp;hl=en
42m

Nielsio 08-25-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read about the Amero yet but I think there is something valid to the notion (to some degree) that political elites are conspiring to form a sort of North American counterpart to the European Union. I also think it's a hideous idea, and that if effected, it will tend to strip power and freedom from nearly everyone and to centralize that power in the hands of the political elites.

I believe we need to get back to our Constitutional roots NOW (or at least very soon) or there will be some pretty awful things transpiring in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 05:31 PM

So am I incorrect in assuming that the Amero discussion is basically one facet of this issue.

I really thinks are getting [censored] up everywhere. The recent housing problem here in the US is now having far reaching effects around the country and the world.

I want to know how this problem occured in this first place. The mere idea that adjustable loans of these amounts would be legal in the first place is insane to me. Makes me wonder why they were allowed, and by who.

People had to realize hundreds of thousands of people would be defaulting.

What was the intentions behind this? Making people indentured servants.

Also I am starting to question even moreso why Bush wanted to make all these illegals citizens. What was his intention there.

Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So am I incorrect in assuming that the Amero discussion is basically one facet of this issue.

I really thinks are getting [censored] up everywhere. The recent housing problem here in the US is now having far reaching effects around the country and the world.

I want to know how this problem occured in this first place. The mere idea that adjustable loans of these amounts would be legal in the first place is insane to me. Makes me wonder why they were allowed, and by who.

Also I am starting to question even moreso why Bush wanted to make all these illegals citizens. What was his intention there.

Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a truly scary thing when you finally wake up. It's kind of like the matrix ... what you thought the real world was, was indeed false. And the real world was a much scarier place than you thought. Have you watched the entire Zeitgeist yet ? Your opinions ?

Nielsio 08-25-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is relatively simple. The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang. The only solution to this is to stop believing in government and to start supporting full decentralization/voluntarism/the free market. Check out the links I posted above for more on this.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 05:51 PM

Also a big thing is to GET OUTTA DEBT and do not use credit cards or anything anymore. Do NOT spend beyond your means as you are constantly encouraged to do. Everything is done on credit now it's beyond ridiculous. How many people do you know who have brand new things who really can't afford them ? Way to many ... also what is the bankruptcy laws in the States ? I heard they weren't going to allow people to go bankrupt anymore. They gonna have a debtor's prison soon or is CCA ( Corrections Corporation of America ) stock gonna go through the roof because they have more and more people working slave labor for 18 cents an hour in jail ? That is the sickest thing IMO to make laws to put people in jail for long periods for minor crimes to make billions of dollars for publically traded companies.

ChoicestHops 08-25-2007 05:56 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51819335380093

Zeitgeist's part 3 is really good. Someone who has seen this help me take off my tin foil hat and show b.s. or lies that are in it.

BluffTHIS! 08-25-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that you equate only a certain type of monopoly, in this case a territorial one, with criminality, and not other forms of monopoly? Does it have to do with your own personal/subjective preferences/values, or is there an objective basis for such a distinction?

Nielsio 08-25-2007 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that you equate only a certain type of monopoly, in this case a territorial one, with criminality, and not other forms of monopoly? Does it have to do with your own personal/subjective preferences/values, or is there an objective basis for such a distinction?

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you hold (or acquire) a (territorial) monopoly? Violently, that's how.

Tornado69 08-25-2007 06:23 PM

And through fear.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 06:26 PM

Yes, I just finished the entire movie.

Part 1 wasn't altogether new for me, but it had more information. Basically it makes it hard for me to be Christian. I believe in God, but Jesus not so much. Not sure what this makes me then.

Part 2 wasn't new either, but like part 1 had more information. I have been very on the fence about this one. Not sure which way I believe, because the accusations are astounding when you really think about it. This is a topic for another debate, which has happened here before.

Part 3 was very depressing and of course true. I have some debt, credit card related and student loan related. Seeing this movie makes me want to never buy a house or new car though. Just outrageous to think about. Part 3 actually makes me won't to move out of this country.

PLOlover 08-25-2007 06:34 PM

my understanding is that this is very well understood in the financial press (times of london I think it's called, wsj), but totally uncovered or even denied in popular press and tv.

so from what I've seen things like the amero will be totally denied and you will be called a mental case for even suggesting it, even while it is covered in the business/financial press!, up until the time when it is actually implemented, at which point the mass media will acknowledge it is real and that it is good and that it is a done deal, the debate is over (never was any), and the amero is the new way and anyone who questions it is crazy.

so basically if you think the amero exists now you are crazy, and once they roll it out if you are against it then you are crazy.

Moseley 08-25-2007 06:56 PM

There is something wrong with this movie!!
If you go to minute 6:46, you will see a clip of Congress. The U.S. flag is hung with the union on the right instead of the left.
You will find this mistake being made in numerous movies, however, I have never seen a clip of the congress with this error.

Go to minute 7:55 and you will find the flag hung with the union on the left.

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 07:08 PM

we're [censored], aren't we?

Moseley 08-25-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51819335380093

Zeitgeist's part 3 is really good. Someone who has seen this help me take off my tin foil hat and show b.s. or lies that are in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Concerning McFadden:

http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/fl...laherty10.html

by Edward Flaherty (last updated September 6, 2000)

Myth #10. The Legendary Tirade of Louis T. McFadden
Louis T. McFadden was a member of the House of Representatives in the twenties and thirties and is one of the heroes of the Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists. A Republican from Canton, Pennsylvania, he was the chair of the House Banking and Currency Committee during the twenties, but was merely a Committee member by 1932. He used his position in Congress occasionally to crusade against the Federal Reserve, a stance Gary Kah implies may have cost McFadden his life.
On June 10, 1932 the House was debating a bill which would would expand the types of securities the Federal Reserve could trade when conducting monetary policy. McFadden used this opportunity to launch a twenty-five minute tirade against the Federal Reserve, and in so doing became a legendary champion amongst conspiracy theorists. However, just because a claim appears in the Congressional Record does not necessarily mean it is true. McFadden began...
Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.1
Once the hyperbole and histrionics are deducted, there is little remaining of substance in the above quotation. McFadden makes the claim that the Federal Reserve had cost the federal government enough money to "pay the national debt several times over." Is he correct?
Disbursements of Federal Reserve Net Income, 1914-1931 (in millions)

Total Revenues $970.7 Net Expenses 363.3 ------- Net Income 607.4

Distribution of Net Income: Paid as dividends 102.0 Payments to Treasury 147.1 Retained by Fed 358.3

Source: Annual Report, 1995, Board of Governors, p. 358.

In this table we see that from 1914 to 1931 the Federal Reserve system collectively earned profits totaling $607 million. About $102 million was distributed to member banks as dividends, and about $147 million was paid to the Treasury as a "franchise tax." The Federal Reserve banks kept the remaining $359 million. The national debt in 1932 was $19.5 billion, so even if the Federal Reserve had been paying all its profits to the government during this time, it would have been enough to pay only 3 percent of the national debt -- a far cry from McFadden's "several times over."4 Moreover, the Federal Reserve's total revenues for the period were $971 million, so if the entirety of the System's revenues had gone straight to the Treasury, it still would not have been sufficient to make McFadden's claim even remotely accurate.

McFadden then covered a wide variety of topics related to the Federal Reserve Board. He accused it of assisting Trotsky's efforts during the Russian Revolution, of being controlled by international bankers, of debasing the currency, and of many other fascinating transgressions. He also invoked the testimony of Father Charles E. Coughlin, the Catholic priest who would later become famous for his radio broadcasts in support of Hitler's National Socialist agenda.

We can study the accuracy of these claims, as well. The first one is new to me, and I have not the slightest idea whether it is true, although given that McFadden had trouble with a claim which could be easily verified, it seems wise to invoke skepticism on his more fantastic accusations. Generally, this accusation is consistent with the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," originally published in 1903 in czarist Russia. It is supposed to be an "internal" document proving the alleged international Jewish conspiracy, but it is now known to have been a hoax.2 Henry Ford popularized translations of it into English in the 1920s and this may have been McFadden's source. The second claim is false, as I show in my article, Do Foreigners Own the Fed? The claim that the Fed debased the currency is also false. To "debase" a currency means to reduce its purchasing power, which happens when the general level of prices rises over time. This is usually caused by excessive growth of the money supply, yet in 1932 the price level was lower than it was in 1914, indicating that the opposite of a debasement had occurred.

McFadden also made some important and accurate arguments. During his speech on the House floor, he stated,

From the Atlantic to the Pacific our country has been ravaged and laid waste by the evil practices of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks and the interests which control them ... This is an era of economic misery and for the conditions that caused that misery, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks are fully liable.1
What did McFadden mean by "economic misery?" They year he spoke, 1932, was the very worst time of the Great Depression. The unemployment rate was approaching 25 percent of the labor force, which to this day stands as record for the U.S. economy. Homelessness, deprivation, and starvation, usually reserved for the ultra-poor in this country, were now stalking millions of former members of the middle class. "Economic misery" was an understatement.
Most economic historians would agree with McFadden that the policies of the Fed during this period were the primary cause of the Depression. A mild recession in the summer of 1929 turned into a banking panic after the stock market crash in October of that year. Banks, which owned stocks and made loans to customers for the purpose of acquiring stocks, suddenly found a large portion of their assets nearly worthless as a result of the crash. Many of them began to fail, taking with them the deposits of millions of families (at the time there was no deposit insurance).

This sort of thing had happened many times before, but the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 in part to mitigate its effects as the banking system's "lender of last resort." In the midst of the first severe wave of bank failures in 1930, the Fed was deadlocked on what to do, eventually deciding to do nothing. Several more waves of bank failures followed and the Depression was well underway. Thus, the crisis can reasonably be blamed on the erroneous policies of the Federal Reserve Board (The classic book, A Monetary History of the United States by Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz, provides a detailed accounting of the Fed's internal policy debates during this critical time).

In my view, however, McFadden goes too far in terming the Fed's policies as "evil" or its consequences deliberate. As Friedman and Schwartz showed, the Fed essentially made an honest error in judgment. There is absolutely no evidence that the Federal Reserve intended to create the Great Depression. Such a motive would have made no sense from the Fed's point of view. The Depression created a highly unstable economic and political environment. Why would it have intentionally created the sort of conditions that would have seriously endangered its own existence?

Finally, after McFadden's twenty-five minutes of ranting had expired, Senator Benjamin Strong of Kansas commented on the oratory he had just heard:

There is a disease that afflicts mankind which is very vicious. It warps the judgment, it narrows the vision, it even causes men to see red, to make mountains out of mole hills. This disease has sometimes been referred to as B.A. Ladies may refer to it as "tummy" ache, but out in the wide-open spaces men call it the "belly" ache, and I know of no man of my acquaintance that has this disease in so violent a form as the gentleman from Pennsylvania, Mr. McFadden.
I have not the time to refer to the many charges he makes against the Federal Reserve system, but I call attention to the fact that for 12 years he has been the chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee of this House and did not see fit during that time to remedy any of the evils of which he now complains. It seems to me entirely out of place to wait until he is retired as chairman of that great committee and then assault all of the institutions of which it has control.1

Strong's statement suggested that McFadden's rant was little more than political bluster. If McFadden had really been the anti-Fed crusader some people today make him out to have been, then why did he not do anything about the Fed when he had the chance? More likely, he was making political points with his constituents by placing blame for the Great Depression at the door of the Federal Reserve. While this may have been justifiable, he went too far by implying the Fed intended to wreck the economy.
References:
1. Congressional Record, June 1, 1932 to June 11, 1932, U.S. Government Printing Office.

2. Johnson, George (1983). Architects of Fear. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.

3. Kah, Gary (1991). EnRoute to Global Occupation. Layfayette, La.: Huntington House Publishers.

4. Office of the Public Debt, U.S. Treasury Department.

[Read more from McFadden on a conspiracist website]

Copernicus 08-25-2007 07:20 PM

"Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care."

You do realize that the "dollar losing value" is not entirely negative, don't you?

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 07:22 PM

oh come on, it has its good and bad attributes. Of course I know this.

PLOlover 08-25-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care."

You do realize that the "dollar losing value" is not entirely negative, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's good for the (remaining) domestic industry which can export cheaper. lol oh i forgot about globalization, nevermind, it all moved to china/mexico

Copernicus 08-25-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh come on, it has its good and bad attributes. Of course I know this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why the drama of "and the Bush administration doesnt care"?

ThaSaltCracka 08-25-2007 07:41 PM

It doesn't bother you that the Bush Admin is purposely lowering the value of our dollar. Of course I have no proof they are doing this knowingly, however I have read articles in the past basically saying its an unwritten policy of the Bush White House.