Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BEAT: My friend is a RETARD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555734)

Dschmeidreu 11-27-2007 05:28 PM

BEAT: My friend is a RETARD

We are going on a trip next summer, few friends and I, one friend wants to do one of the following-- either A or B, and I believe the other option is better. Please tell me which option is the best

1. Japan for 4 weeks-- only japan, see as much as possible and take in the culture without feeling rushed
2. Japan for 2 weeks, then China and/or South Korea for the other 2 weeks

En Passant 11-27-2007 05:30 PM

Re: BEAT: My friend is a RETARD

[ QUOTE ]
1. Japan for 4 weeks-- only japan, see as much as possible and take in the culture without feeling rushed

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess this isn't your choice?

gregorio 11-27-2007 05:31 PM

Poll or ban.

monkover 11-27-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are going on a trip next summer, few friends and I, one friend wants to do one of the following-- either A or B, and I believe the other option is better. Please tell me which option is the best

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess only japan is hos choice

Landlord79 11-27-2007 05:32 PM

What does any of this have to do w/ a trisome of the 21st chromosome?

Dynamic 11-27-2007 05:32 PM

En Passant 11-27-2007 05:36 PM

I would go with number 2.

I don't know what you and your friends schedules are like, but if I'm taking off for four weeks, I want to get in as much as possible. Also, do you really need 4 weeks to get the full experience?

Lori 11-27-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how often you make this kind of trip.

If it's only once a year or so then probably 2, if it's 3-4 times a year, then 1. is probably better.

dlorc 11-27-2007 05:56 PM

Here is your pole

zen_rounder 11-27-2007 06:03 PM

i was only in japan for 3 days in may, [censored] amazing place loved it. defo needs exploring for the 4 weeks, its a big place. all i saw was the districts of tokyo and i still didnt get to see all the stuff i wanted. japan is a must:)