Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558485)

orange 12-01-2007 03:55 AM

***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC]***

same deals. more emo, rest of football wrapping up [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], gogogogogogogog.

NO F****** POKER CONTENT IN HERE

is the censor gone now? not good for mods like me.

TurdFerguson 12-01-2007 04:09 AM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

turd is an idiot.

nazahl 12-01-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good god, is tonight mouthbreather suckout night on FTP? There's a fast 2 BI...

[/ QUOTE ]

BANM

nazahl 12-01-2007 04:09 AM

SO WHO THINKS THE EAGLES ARE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS?

Keyser. 12-01-2007 04:10 AM

great first post in life thread

TurdFerguson 12-01-2007 04:11 AM

Oops, wrong thread.

Keyser. 12-01-2007 04:11 AM

followed by a strong 2nd post

nazahl 12-01-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MOTHERF*CKER

AI PF vs. down syndrome 50BB player. Me: QQ. Him: JJ. Flop: J63.

DIEDIEDIEDIE

[/ QUOTE ]

BANM ^2

Worm75 12-01-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
followed by a strong 2nd post

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wtf is going on with this thread

dirtylobster 12-01-2007 04:15 AM

ban everyone

thac 12-01-2007 04:15 AM

[censored]!

thac 12-01-2007 04:16 AM

Nope, the censor still works.

orange 12-01-2007 04:19 AM

i typed [censored] and the thing didnt pick it up. weird.

Worm75 12-01-2007 04:23 AM

crap, Orange what's the deal with favorite topics that I have saved to my Homepage, am I losing these like my PM's when the forums get switched???

And anybody want to lay odds on the chance that we revert back to this forum within 3 days?? Everytime they upgrade they always come back....

tufat23 12-01-2007 04:25 AM

bb or v? i've waited so long now that my avatar is back in season

thac 12-01-2007 04:27 AM

beat for being so lazy imo

Suigin406 12-01-2007 04:28 AM

yea worm, i backed up the links of my favorites, i think that should be enough...hopefully anyway

as for PM's, phil came out with a utility to back them up, it's some thread in ATF

Suigin406 12-01-2007 04:48 AM

what the hell, 2p2 running slow all of a sudden

dirtylobster 12-01-2007 04:50 AM

Yeah it's usually lightning fast.

Keyser. 12-01-2007 05:05 AM

it always happens at around this time of night for me. They reset the servers or something

nath 12-01-2007 05:11 AM

Wooo first page of life thread

Orange - give your conference championship picks

also, NFLers, Bucs-Saints thoughts appreciated

two important games for the state of louisiana

woooo

also, i'm back in austin, i'd been out of town for like 10 days, but this girl i was talking to before then still seems down. and also it was two years ago today that the death stuff happened. pretty convenient it was the 1st of the month.

Chaos_ult 12-01-2007 05:11 AM

Oh god it's December already

orange 12-01-2007 05:25 AM

nath,

SEC- LSU/Tenn. This is really an interesting game. A week or two ago and it would have been LSU by a fair amount but there are many issues plaguing this team right now. So many coaching changes (I'm sure you've heard about Pelini by now) and such provide HUGE distractions for the team. LSU -7 but I think that Tenn really has a chance to win tomorrow. They've played well in the past games and are a completely different team than the one that started the season.

I would say that LSU wins if they can get focused. UTenn has a great great shot though. I'm going to say 30-24 Tenn in an upset.

Big 12- Another great game I think. I'm extremely torn in this game- do I root for MU to beat OU and deny tOSU from playing in the NC game? (i hate both the big 10 and tOSU). or do I root for OU and hope that a MU loss locks up Tim Tebow's heisman trophy? A true battle for me.

OU won the meeting last time- the score was not indicative of the game. OU controlled the ball for the most part and played much better defensively. I think that OU wins this game 34-27 in a close one. Though I could very well be wrong.

ACC- VT/BC, not sure if you saw this the first time. VT completely controlled the game for all but the last 5 minutes. In meetings of strong offenses v. strong defenses, Defenses usually win. VT has been fairly consistent the past few weeks and Glennon is really playing fantastic. BC is a strange team that is still very high or low (losing to FSU lol). I think that VT wins this game 24-14.

Also, I really hope that UW beats UHawaii tomorrow. I hate hate hate hawaii. Sorry, any team that goes into overtime and struggles with teams like Nevada don't deserve a BCS bowl game. Even though UWashington is the worst (or among the worst) Pac 10 teams, they still have an ample shot at beating UH tomorrow. Disturbing. Throw the warriors in any other conference and they are barely winning IMO.

thac 12-01-2007 05:32 AM

OU needs to win in a big way.

74o_Clownsuit 12-01-2007 05:34 AM

[censored] 2007 is almost over what the hell happened?

lol timeaments.

nath 12-01-2007 05:41 AM

Orange,

I hadn't heard that confirmed, just that he was the favorite (Pelini). I'm not worried-- there's a lot of sentiment around here that his head hasn't been in the game ever since Osborne became A.D. (i.e. since Callahan became a dead mean walking). I expect to lose Miles as well.

That said, I still think LSU wins. (At least, I hope so.) I expect VT to win, too, and while I feel like Oklahoma will win, I'll be rooting for Missouri, partly for traditional-underdog reasons and partly for similar anti-Big 10 / OSU reasons.

p.s. I think Hawaii will win, too. They're too strong at home-- that's a huge advantage for them. So, they'll win, and proceed to get obliterated by LSU in the Sugar Bowl, and we still will have no idea how good they really are.

orange 12-01-2007 05:44 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3135858

Yeah, I think that LSU should have a decent shot at finishing UTenn. Just so many distractions. I was semi-rooting for LSU to finish out and rep SEC in the NC game but thats not happening so screw the tigers :P.

tufat23 12-01-2007 05:48 AM

pics http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post13169373

nath 12-01-2007 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think that LSU should have a decent shot at finishing UTenn. Just so many distractions. I was semi-rooting for LSU to finish out and rep SEC in the NC game but thats not happening so screw the tigers :P.

[/ QUOTE ]
Believe me, I'm more pissed about it than you are.

So Pelini's gone. I expect Miles to leave, too. So the interesting question is, where do we look to replace Miles?

Ratamahatta 12-01-2007 10:02 AM

Is there is a free software for recording Skype conversations? I tryed PrettyMay but it's not free, only 15 days trial.

rapidacid 12-01-2007 10:29 AM

Xbox360, PS3 or Wii? I like Zelda, Tetris, SSX type of stuff ... I don't play the EA sports games ...

74o_Clownsuit 12-01-2007 10:31 AM

If Metal Gear Solid 4 ever comes out I will sell one of my kidneys for a PS3.

4_2_it 12-01-2007 10:35 AM

Nath,

Bucs-Saints hinges on the heath of Garcia. No Garcia and the Saints coast. With Garcia this is a close game.

Worm75 12-01-2007 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yea worm, i backed up the links of my favorites, i think that should be enough...hopefully anyway

as for PM's, phil came out with a utility to back them up, it's some thread in ATF

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!

74o_Clownsuit 12-01-2007 10:38 AM

Random question (which I'll probably have to bump later because this thread always get so damn swamped): Is anyone else here a linguistics student?

Worm75 12-01-2007 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Believe me, I'm more pissed about it than you are.

So Pelini's gone. I expect Miles to leave, too. So the interesting question is, where do we look to replace Miles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether it's true or not, there were rumors a couple of weeks ago that Tuberville was going to be interested in the job if it came open.....there is no love lost between him and the Auburn boosters, who tried to run him out a couple of years ago.

And as for the conference games, I expect LSU to handle Tennessee, even with as well as they have played lately. LSU's defense has pretty much handled most conventional I form (pro style) offenses they've played.

I think the OU, MO game is pretty interesting, because while MO was pretty well dominated(As orange said the score was not indicative of the game) I think they are a very different team now....question is can there defense stop the run, cause Daniels is going to put up points. I still expect OU to win, but think this could be a very good game.

And as for the UH vs UW, i don't see any way Washington wins this game, way to inconsistent play from there offense to win at Hawaii.

Randiek 12-01-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Random question (which I'll probably have to bump later because this thread always get so damn swamped): Is anyone else here a linguistics student?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel stupid for asking this, but is this like a languages student? Non-native speaker, ldo.

Donkey-Milker 12-01-2007 11:58 AM

that soulja boy song is so moronic but makes me LOL.. esp when i put a beat on someone. highly recommended! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ratamahatta 12-01-2007 12:42 PM

I want to marry Sylvia Saint. That's all...

Kilillan 12-01-2007 12:46 PM

I have to borrow money from my mom. So unballer.