Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Chris Chambers traded to SD Chargers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524370)

Brad22 10-16-2007 03:53 PM

Chris Chambers traded to SD Chargers

Just broke on ESPN.

At last, Vincent Jackson fantasy owners can give up and just bench this guy!

DonkeyKongSr 10-16-2007 03:57 PM

Re: Chris Chambers traded to SD Chargers

Also in NFL trade news:

Michael Bennett to the Bucs.

Also, Jackson hasn't been that bad (except last week), but this should make him the 4th passing option after LT-Gates-Chambers. Not good news for us Jackson owners.

Wondercall 10-16-2007 04:00 PM

Finally out of fantasy football hell.

Brad22 10-16-2007 04:00 PM

I'm in a 4WR league. Jckson was my WR3 before and I think now he is a WR4/5, and barely a flex option.

Jeff W 10-16-2007 04:01 PM

Worst trade ever. Jackson>>Chambers. I hope we're not retarded enough to replace Jackson with Chambers as the #1 WR. Then again, we did hire Norv Turner and Ted Cottrell, so I won't be surprised.

Nez477 10-16-2007 04:02 PM

Yeah, Vincent Jackson is already either better than Chambers or will surpass him in skill level next year

Jackson is good, Rivers just doesn't like wideouts

Franchise 60 10-16-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Worst trade ever. Jackson>>Chambers. I hope we're not retarded enough to replace Jackson with Chambers as the #1 WR. Then again, we did hire Norv Turner and Ted Cottrell, so I won't be surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the more hi-tech offenses in the league employ 2 wide recievers...at the same time!

stormstarter28 10-16-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the more hi-tech offenses in the league employ 2 wide recievers...at the same time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, that seems like a waste of money to me. Why would you want TWO wide recievers on the field anyway? Spread the money around, LDO.

Nonfiction 10-16-2007 04:16 PM

Apparently Mewelde Moore was available for a 4th round pick. Would he have been a better fit for the Bucs than Bennett? Also heard Tatum Bell was under consideration.

Jeff W 10-16-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was explaining to all the FF players that Chambers should not replace Jackson, smartass.

Anyway, Chambers is [censored] terrible. He caught <40% of his passes last year. Eric Parker >> Chambers and he returns after our bye week. We got hoodwinked if we really gave up a 2nd round pick for him.