Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Bodog late this month (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505143)

AssFrister 09-20-2007 03:52 AM

Bodog late this month

Anyone got their action bonus for last month yet?

mayday4379 09-20-2007 11:43 AM

Re: Bodog late this month

what is an action bonus?

superpokermon 09-20-2007 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone got their action bonus for last month yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not yet. I emailed my affiliate, and it seems the problem is widespread, but they are working on it. Also noticed that people posted to report not receiving yet it in the internet forum.

Stosh 09-20-2007 04:34 PM

I haven't received mine either. 'Stosh

Halstad 09-22-2007 12:43 AM

My affiliate told me he was going to pay me through Epass, UB, or FT. I chose Epass and asked when I could expect payment, I have yet to receive a response.

mayday4379 09-25-2007 01:43 PM

rakebreak.com won't tell me anything, just that they're "working on it."

i'm quite frustrated with rakebreak.com right now.

AssFrister 09-25-2007 05:03 PM

Im rakebreak.com too, but im lead to believe the situation is the same across all affiliates? So can we conclude that it is bodog themselves that are causing the hold up? Doesnt it get paid by bodog directly anyway? Or do the affiliates put it straight into our accounts?

Boothill 09-26-2007 04:20 PM

still have not received mine for august either, they sent me an e-mail that said " At this moment bodog is having internal issues and have not processed the payments yet. We have sent them the list, but i'm afraid we have no control of their payment staff. I'm sure once they resovle the issue, all the payments will be made."

Stosh 09-26-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still have not received mine for august either, they sent me an e-mail that said " At this moment bodog is having internal issues and have not processed the payments yet. We have sent them the list, but i'm afraid we have no control of their payment staff. I'm sure once they resovle the issue, all the payments will be made."

[/ QUOTE ]

Internal issues? That isn't very comforting.

Boothill 09-27-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i contacted bodog after receiveing this reply

bodogs response was

"we do not facilitate or condone any rakeback activities, an affiliate offering rakeback is doing so entirely on thier own and without our assistance, you will need to contact the affiliate with whom you have the aggreement if you have any questions regarding their offer"

so both rakeback and bodog are denying responsobility for the late payments, not sure what is up

Pokeraddict 09-27-2007 10:12 PM

Due to Bodog's request about not allowing affiliates to advertise Bodog rakeback in this forum and the fact that several complained about the post and one said Bodog was unhappy about it the post had to go.

If you have a Rakebreak account they have emailed you. If you didn't get it please email them or contact them by PM or maybe even in their private forum here (although I'm not sure that's allowed either).

I'm sorry to have to delete it but it was outside the allowed Bodog discussion as Bodog has insisted affiliates not discuss Bodog rakebakc in this forum.

Boothill 09-27-2007 10:42 PM

i guess my question is "why is bodog against rakeback so much" and i know there standard answer about having over lays in their tournaments, maybe if they weren't against rakeback so much they would have enough players signing up and wouldn't have to cover the over lay

Pokeraddict 09-27-2007 11:24 PM

Bodog isn't really against rakeback. What they are against is listening to non rb affiliates bitch and I'm sure they also don't like advertising somewhere just to have rakeback affiliates pick up players here.

When Bodog contacted me they told me they don't care what affiliates do with their money they just didn't want the other headaches involved in rakeback.

Pokeraddict 09-28-2007 02:08 PM

I would like to openly apologize for deleting Rakebreak's post and would like to invite them to repost it if they wish. After more research their post was certainly within the allowed discussion.

rakebreak 09-28-2007 04:31 PM

Thanks Pokeraddict! Here is the email we sent out yesterday. I'm glad we are able to post this here because a lot of emails get stuck in spam fileters these days.
----------------------
You are receiving this email because you are a RakeBreak customer that signed up for Bodog rakeback. Since we started working with Bodog they have facilitated payments to your rakeback account each month. The procedure has been for us to send them a report each month of who and how much was to be paid. Normally within a week they facilitate the payments and email us back. However, this month after 2 weeks we got a reply back saying they could no longer offer this service. We were obviously upset about this and immediately exhausted all the possibilities to get this decision overturned, but we just had absolutely no luck. Late yesterday afternoon we got word that this decision is 100% final and we should look at other options for handling this situation.

We’ve had some internal meetings here today and we feel the following plan is the best way to handle this:

First, regardless of whose fault it is, your Bodog rakeback payment is late. Therefore RakeBreak is going to compensate you by paying an additional 5% rakeback for your August rakeback payment. This means we will be paying all our customers 30% rakeback on Bodog for the month of August.

Second, since we don’t have the ability to pay you via Bodog anymore, we are going to give you the following options to cashout your Bodog rakeback:

Absolute Poker Transfer

Ultimate Bet Transfer

Full Tilt Poker Transfer

Neteller Transfer

If you would like to receive your payment immediately, please email us at support@rakebreak.com with you RakeBreak username, Bodog account number, the payment method you would like the money sent to, and the account name / email associated with that payment method. If you would like an Ultimate Bet transfer please be sure to include your first name associated with your UB account as they will not process transfers without that information.

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers. We were hoping to keep many of these new features under wraps until we launched the site, but considering recent events I think it is prudent to announce that we will be offering anytime cashouts when the new site is launched. This means that as a Bodog rakeback customer you will be able to cashout your rakeback at anytime via one of about 5 payment methods. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact support@rakebreak.com.

-RakeBreak Team

Boothill 10-03-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the time table for the new website, are we talking weeks or months for this to happen, i am a rakebreak member and would like to have some kind of idea so i can weigh my options, thanks

mayday4379 10-03-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm missing to see teh correlation between a new website and bodog not allowing you to directly deposit our rakeback into our bodog account.

If bodog is listening or cares, I haven't played a hand since this new policy went into effect.

bap2086 10-04-2007 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm missing to see teh correlation between a new website and bodog not allowing you to directly deposit our rakeback into our bodog account.

If bodog is listening or cares, I haven't played a hand since this new policy went into effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

why we are still getting paid arent we?

mayday4379 10-04-2007 02:39 PM

because its difficult to deposit into bodog. So now my BD rake goes into my FT account and I need to transfer it out (not sure how with all the ePassporte Mess), get it into my bank account and now find a way to get it into bodog. NuCharge and eWalletExpr are a joke

Stosh 10-06-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Pokeraddict! Here is the email we sent out yesterday. I'm glad we are able to post this here because a lot of emails get stuck in spam fileters these days.
----------------------
You are receiving this email because you are a RakeBreak customer that signed up for Bodog rakeback. Since we started working with Bodog they have facilitated payments to your rakeback account each month. The procedure has been for us to send them a report each month of who and how much was to be paid. Normally within a week they facilitate the payments and email us back. However, this month after 2 weeks we got a reply back saying they could no longer offer this service. We were obviously upset about this and immediately exhausted all the possibilities to get this decision overturned, but we just had absolutely no luck. Late yesterday afternoon we got word that this decision is 100% final and we should look at other options for handling this situation.

We’ve had some internal meetings here today and we feel the following plan is the best way to handle this:

First, regardless of whose fault it is, your Bodog rakeback payment is late. Therefore RakeBreak is going to compensate you by paying an additional 5% rakeback for your August rakeback payment. This means we will be paying all our customers 30% rakeback on Bodog for the month of August.

Second, since we don’t have the ability to pay you via Bodog anymore, we are going to give you the following options to cashout your Bodog rakeback:

Absolute Poker Transfer

Ultimate Bet Transfer

Full Tilt Poker Transfer

Neteller Transfer

If you would like to receive your payment immediately, please email us at support@rakebreak.com with you RakeBreak username, Bodog account number, the payment method you would like the money sent to, and the account name / email associated with that payment method. If you would like an Ultimate Bet transfer please be sure to include your first name associated with your UB account as they will not process transfers without that information.

The other option is to do nothing at this moment and wait for our long term solution to be put in place. Rakebreak has been working hard over the past couple of months to upgrade our site to offer more features to our customers. We were hoping to keep many of these new features under wraps until we launched the site, but considering recent events I think it is prudent to announce that we will be offering anytime cashouts when the new site is launched. This means that as a Bodog rakeback customer you will be able to cashout your rakeback at anytime via one of about 5 payment methods. If you elect to do nothing at this moment, all your August, September, and October rakeback will automatically be posted to your Bodog account the week the new site is launched.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact support@rakebreak.com.

-RakeBreak Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone gotten a transfer yet? I requested one a week ago, and have received nothing.

bap2086 10-08-2007 03:49 AM

im still waiting on mine as well.

mayday4379 10-09-2007 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im still waiting on mine as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. not a satisifed customer of rakebreak right now

StnBuddha 10-09-2007 10:40 AM

I use a different site for Bodog rakeback and I haven't been paid either. And of course I've sent several emails requesting payment and all I got was the run-around.

As a matter of fact, I've only today become aware of Bodog's new policy regarding rakeback and am seriously leaning toward not playing on Bodog again.

Perhaps we can organize a Bodog sit out and see if that will get them to rethink their new policy regarding rakeback.

mayday4379 10-09-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I use a different site for Bodog rakeback and I haven't been paid either. And of course I've sent several emails requesting payment and all I got was the run-around.

As a matter of fact, I've only today become aware of Bodog's new policy regarding rakeback and am seriously leaning toward not playing on Bodog again.

Perhaps we can organize a Bodog sit out and see if that will get them to rethink their new policy regarding rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in.

StnBuddha 10-09-2007 11:06 AM

It seems like a viable option on our part. With all the current problems regarding deposit's, withdrawals, transfers and the general state of hostility via poker legislation, it doesn't seem like the time for gaming sites to alienate customers or make things even more difficult. This should be a time of increaased generosity toward customers.

I can only imagine that other gaming sites would be more than happy to take on customers who are less than satisfied with the competition.

If customers walk en masse, that would be one way for a gaming site to not have to deal with the rakeback headache.

There is a site out there that is being a bad, bad doggie!!!

bap2086 10-10-2007 04:03 PM

is anyone else getting the run around from rakebreak, 2 weeks im waiting now since i have my ub info. and no payout this is for august and september rake.

rakebreak 10-10-2007 04:36 PM

In the original email we sent out we requested that you send the first name registered to your UB account along with your account name. You didn't include your first name and that is the reason for the delay. I just checked the list of pending bodog payments and see your name on it now with the correct first name. I would expect your payment in 24-48 hours.

mayday4379 10-10-2007 08:33 PM

i got my payment from rakeback (for august) this morning via a transfer into FTP.i hope september will be quicker but i'm happy i finally got the $.

ShawnM 10-11-2007 06:44 AM

Who's been fooling around with Bodog!? I bet it's Fulltilt, he'll sleep with anything.

StnBuddha 10-11-2007 01:54 PM

So what's the deal with Bodog rakeback? Have they decided to terminate rakeback permanently?

This whole rakeback mess seems totally brokeback mountain.

rakebreak 10-12-2007 04:43 PM

LOL.. We are gathering all the information we received from the mailer we sent for August and also sending some more emails to customer that did not reply, asking them for an alternative payment method along with the proper information in order for us to make the Bodog payments for September. Thank you

bap2086 10-13-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the original email we sent out we requested that you send the first name registered to your UB account along with your account name. You didn't include your first name and that is the reason for the delay. I just checked the list of pending bodog payments and see your name on it now with the correct first name. I would expect your payment in 24-48 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

got my august rake, ty

ClevelandWasp 10-13-2007 10:53 AM

I was getting Bodog RB through an affiliate other than rakebreak. Now my options to get paid are UB, Full Tilt and Epassporte. I don't have an account with any of these. Which should I sign up for so I can get paid fastest?

I am also quitting Bodog and probably switching to Cake to pursue that signup bonus.

rakebreak 10-13-2007 02:45 PM

Hi bap2086,

We are currently doing the same thing for September but we are making the 25% payment as normal. We are gathering all the information from the list we have for August and making the same payments. If you or anyone else experience any issue or have concerns please feel free to send us an email. Thank you