Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   SBRUGBY POSSIBLY HACKED (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544049)

FoxwoodsFiend 11-12-2007 02:16 AM

SBRUGBY POSSIBLY HACKED

Krantz is telling me somebody on Townsend's IM directed him to this link: ww.tiltmine.net/ niner.ex(not finishing the link so nobody accidentally clicks on it). Leaving it broken at places. We have reason to believe it's not Townsend (he's not responding to some people he always responds to while trying to get Krantz to click on this link).

BE CAREFUL BEFORE DEALING WITH ANYBODY CLAIMING TO BE RUGBY OR DURRRR. For durrrr details go to this thread

Stinger88 11-12-2007 02:46 AM

Re: SBRUGBY POSSIBLY HACKED

I just talked to 'Brian' on aim and it's def not him....be careful ppl

KRANTZ 11-12-2007 02:46 AM

he is 100% hacked

durrrr 11-12-2007 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just talked to 'Brian' on aim and it's def not him....be careful ppl

[/ QUOTE ]

same he wouldnt ansewr any questions.

LucidDream 11-12-2007 02:49 AM

this [censored] is getting ridiculous. there really has to be a way to put a stop to this. i kind of suck w/ computers but does no one really know how to prevent this?

aba20 11-12-2007 03:12 AM

This is not me. I have not been on AIM all weekend. I will not contact you through my btowny19 on AIM.

Isura 11-12-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this [censored] is getting ridiculous. there really has to be a way to put a stop to this. i kind of suck w/ computers but does no one really know how to prevent this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardware firewalls, good passwords than are changed regularly, spyware/antivirus protection that scans 24/7.

KingDan 11-12-2007 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardware firewalls, good passwords than are changed regularly, spyware/antivirus protection that scans 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the dude just has a connection to AOL, basically can get anyone's password.

AceCR9 11-12-2007 03:43 AM

from my understanding, easiest things to do are to have different emails for each poker account, and for AIM.

also having a different password for every site/email/IM account is a help.

and never click on random links in IM's.

tubasteve 11-12-2007 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the dude just has a connection to AOL, basically can get anyone's password.

[/ QUOTE ]

if thats true, thats incredibly scary... wtf AOL? passwords are supposed to be private. i didnt even think that most sites/services had access to your actual password because of encryption and stuff, but i could be wrong.