Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Top 3 conspiracy theory (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401799)

TimTimSalabim 05-13-2007 12:06 AM

Top 3 conspiracy theory

Came across this on another fan site. Basically, it's that when they get down to the final 3, The Powers That Be put the person they want to get rid of in the first performance spot, and that is always the one who is eliminated.

s5: Elliot
s4: Vonzell
s3: Jasmine
s2: Kim
s1: Nikki

private joker 05-13-2007 01:20 AM

Re: Top 3 conspiracy theory

In each of those cases, though, you can argue that the person eliminated was also the weakest of the 3. I preferred Elliot to Taylor, but in all the other cases (Carrie & Bo, Ruben & Clay, Fantasia & Diana, Kelly & Justin) the 2 best singers of the top 3 went through to the finals.

TStoneMBD 05-13-2007 01:42 AM

i think the judges wanted elliot to win the whole thing last year, so i dont know if thats entirely the truth, but i do think most people would agree that they do seem to "rigg" the order of the singers, as singing last always seems to be a large advantage.

ZBTHorton 05-13-2007 02:31 AM

The judges wanted Daughtry to win. Once he went out 4th, I think they thought they were [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TStoneMBD 05-13-2007 04:12 AM

well yah obviously they wanted daughtry to win but after he got eliminated they kept berating katherine and simon obviously hated taylor. they were also complimenting how amazing elliot was and hed touch paula's inner being every time he stepped on stage.

GrannyMae 05-13-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the judges wanted elliot to win the whole thing last year, so i dont know if thats entirely the truth, but i do think most people would agree that they do seem to "rigg" the order of the singers, as singing last always seems to be a large advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think they realized last year that the voting tendencies for the entire season dictated that taylor was going to win it all. they tried to pimp chris to the winner's circle, but the soul patrol had a firm grip on it. i do not think the producers were a bit surprised by the outcome.

TimTimSalabim 05-15-2007 12:19 AM

Unlike Howard Stern, I don't think they rig voting results. But I do think they rig the singing order which has a significant impact on voting.

And further, I predict that Melinda will sing first and be out this week, and the judges will pretend to be shocked. If I'm right, I'll give my reasons later. If I'm wrong, I'll pretend I never made this post [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

GoRedBirds 05-15-2007 08:56 AM

I think you may be right. Why not give your reaasons now?

easternbloc 05-15-2007 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you may be right. Why not give your reaasons now?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's so she can get off the show in time to promote shrek 3, LDO.

StellarWind 05-15-2007 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And further, I predict that Melinda will sing first

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think so because Melinda was first last week.