Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Most Important Video You'll Watch All Year. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541289)

Gildwulf 11-08-2007 12:06 PM

The Most Important Video You\'ll Watch All Year.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OHj7VDd8lw0&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OHj7VDd8lw0&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Limesparks 11-08-2007 12:06 PM

Re: The Most Important Video You\'ll Watch All Year.

RICKROLL

PITTM 11-08-2007 12:07 PM

I can fully deny that this is true.

Also, they have Captain Planet in Canada too?

Gildwulf 11-08-2007 12:09 PM

funny sidenote: in college, one of my buddies and I took a class together that was insanely boring (some polisci stats class). Anyways, for whatever ridiculous reason he knew the ENTIRE INTRODUCTION TO CAPTAIN PLANET by heart. A couple times throughout the semester (I would never really know when he was going to do it because we always talked during class), he would just whisper the whole intro in my ear halfway through the class..it would get to the point where I was in tears laughing, had to leave the room, everyone turned around, etc. Think I got a B in that class.

kkcountry 11-08-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can fully deny that this is true.

Also, they have Captain Planet in Canada too?

[/ QUOTE ]

wheeler is canadian afaik

Mason Hellmuth 11-08-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
funny sidenote: in college, one of my buddies and I took a class together that was insanely boring (some polisci stats class). Anyways, for whatever ridiculous reason he knew the ENTIRE INTRODUCTION TO CAPTAIN PLANET by heart. A couple times throughout the semester (I would never really know when he was going to do it because we always talked during class), he would just yell the whole intro out loud halfway through the class..it would get to the point where I was in tears laughing, had to leave the room, everyone turned around, etc. Think I got a B in that class.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was really hoping the story would go this way.

En Passant 11-08-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
funny sidenote: in college, one of my buddies and I took a class together that was insanely boring (some polisci stats class). Anyways, for whatever ridiculous reason he knew the ENTIRE INTRODUCTION TO CAPTAIN PLANET by heart. A couple times throughout the semester (I would never really know when he was going to do it because we always talked during class), he would just whisper the whole intro in my ear halfway through the class..it would get to the point where I was in tears laughing, had to leave the room, everyone turned around, etc. Think I got a B in that class.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty funny. Did he keep a serious face and voice when he said the lyrics to you? This is what I am picturing.

Georgia Avenue 11-08-2007 12:33 PM

An inconvenient truth imo.

Gildwulf 11-08-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty funny. Did he keep a serious face and voice when he said the lyrics to you? This is what I am picturing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, it was totally deadpan, looked like standard whispering in a class of 100 people

dsalt 11-08-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
funny sidenote: in college, one of my buddies and I took a class together that was insanely boring (some polisci stats class). Anyways, for whatever ridiculous reason he knew the ENTIRE INTRODUCTION TO CAPTAIN PLANET by heart. A couple times throughout the semester (I would never really know when he was going to do it because we always talked during class), he would just yell the whole intro out loud halfway through the class..it would get to the point where I was in tears laughing, had to leave the room, everyone turned around, etc. Think I got a B in that class.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was really hoping the story would go this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope he had good breath afaik