Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Business, Finance, and Investing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Million Dollar Challenge Starting!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369120)

IRuleYouHard 04-01-2007 01:54 AM

Million Dollar Challenge Starting!!!

Ok so maybe not everyone will make a million but at least we can set goals for ourselfs and keep everyone motivated/updated.
My Goal by this time next year: $50 a day from online sites and a small business being started (vending machines looks nice now)
What I have right now:
Arbitrage sites: Making around $2 a day.
ijusthavetoknow.com/motorcycleinsurance.html
ijusthavetoknow.com/tax.html
few others

Forum: Paid out $100 so far and gotten back around $10 back.
mspaintwars.com/wars

Cafepress: Just started so no cost or profit.
cafepress.com/mspaintwars

Summary:
I suck and need to get my ass in gear.

Tien 04-01-2007 01:12 PM

Re: Million Dollar Challenge Starting!!!

I won't make a million dollars in 7 months either....

But I will post my updates in this thread.

livinitup0 04-01-2007 04:12 PM

Im tracked to do over 50K from my buisness in the first year.

I havent even looked at my arb. and adsense startup sites in like 4 months. I do have an Ebook that I am writing that should do decently well. Its very industry specific but its basically a textbook reference manual that will sell great if marketed correctly. Once I have it completed Ill include all this in as well with updates.

Goal - at least 50K gross from buisness. 10K for first year of online marketing. 6K at least from outside sources on income.

I could probably raise this by quite a bit if I ever decided to play poker again...and I also play in a few bands and teach private music lessons. Im not sure if those 2 count for this.

Quit my job friday and Im busier than ever!

Richard

Kirg 04-01-2007 07:10 PM

Just so you know, placing pictures right next to your Adsense like that is against Google TOS and can get your account banned.

Misfire 04-01-2007 11:43 PM

Ok, I'll play. My goal is $500/mo (rent money) from the internets, mostly cafepress. I know this is modest, but I'm not putting in lots of hours for it because I have other endeavors. I've seen consistent (though still slow) new sales from their expanded product lines and it's easier than ever to bulk-create products. The potential is there, so I think it's just a matter of expanding. I plan to increase my number of designs 10-15x over in the next several months, and may look into into some low-cost, targeted advertising.

I also have a few e-book ideas on hold. I'll possibly have one of those finished by the end of the year and sell it through an affiliate program.

Misfire 04-01-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just so you know, placing pictures right next to your Adsense like that is against Google TOS and can get your account banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I do like the taxAct page where the only links are the google ads. Very smooth.

IRuleYouHard 04-02-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I do like the taxAct page where the only links are the google ads. Very smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was not aware of this... What would you guys recommend I do to correct it?

majesty2009 04-02-2007 02:21 AM

I got my dating website up. I just have to get the email system working and work on the layout. Everything is working though. Adding friends, leaving comments, searching ect.

Misfire 04-02-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was not aware of this... What would you guys recommend I do to correct it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just remove those pics from the left.

spoonitnow 04-02-2007 11:49 AM

I think it will be the 50k challenge for me, $136.99 a day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

gl everyone