Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Party Afiiliates randomly closed my account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=264431)

vortex86 11-20-2006 11:10 AM

Party Afiiliates randomly closed my account

Hi,
on friday i receive the following mail:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
Our investigations team has informed me that you are offering rake back and we have evidence to support this. PartyPoker.com does not permit affiliates to promote rakeback (or any other discount schemes) to players. Therefore, unfortunately we’ll need to close your affiliate account with us for violating the standard affiliate terms/conditions (see section 3.2.9): https://secure.partypartners.com/legal.htm

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Regards,
</pre><hr />

then i awnser then i dont give rakeback and i want to know what the so called evidence is and they replay with this:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
Unfortunately we are not allowed to give it to you. However, we are convinced of your action and have to suspend your account.

Regards,
</pre><hr />

and this:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>You offered rake back to one of our affiliates players and we were sent the chat correspondence. Therefore, we had no choice but to terminate the affiliate agreement.

Regards,
</pre><hr />

funny thing is i still received the email, that the tracker will expire soon.

is there anything i can do about it???

MrBlueNose 11-20-2006 11:50 AM

Re: Party Afiiliates randomly closed my account

Nope. You offered rakeback, broke their T&amp;C, got caught and are now screwed.

vortex86 11-20-2006 12:21 PM

the thing is, i didnt offer rakeback, what can i do.

in september my players played a lot and then in october after the ban of the americans there was maybe 1k of mgr and nothing in november, could this be the reason?

MrBlueNose 11-20-2006 01:11 PM

Well they're saying rakeback, so you have to demand proof of this, even if you have to call them etc.

Did you maybe have a conversation with someone about rakeback? Or transfer money to one of your players who is under you via Party, and they think thats rakeback? Or post your affiliate code anywhere here? Because I looked through your post history, and theres a post you make where you said you got one of your "customers" at Party to close their old account and open a new one under you, someone could've seen that and automatically assumed it was rakeback(as I admit I did when I read it).

Sniper 11-20-2006 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... from your 2+2 profile....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron-Mexico 11-20-2006 03:07 PM

Homepage
Occupation Party &amp; Empire R8

LOL

Pokeraddict 11-20-2006 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... from your 2+2 profile....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice find.

ShipDaChedda 11-20-2006 04:23 PM

lol, you sir got ENJOYED!

ohhh, and stop being so stupid

vortex86 11-20-2006 04:52 PM

no i never posted a signup code at a public message board or via private message.

i offered rakeback to maybe 5 people that i all know personally and i have transferred the money throught moneybookers because its to ovbious if you do it via the inter account transfer.

what does Party &amp; Empire R 8 have to do with rakeback, someone care to elaborate?

thanks

MrBlueNose 11-20-2006 04:56 PM

Dude, you offered rakeback, knowingly breaking Partys T&amp;C, and you got busted. You also lied about it here, stating that you never offered it. You're scum, and well done Party.