Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   more bbv retardedness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383771)

daryn 04-20-2007 12:29 PM

more bbv retardedness

this guy majesty posted some F OOT thing in oot and got banned by nick i guess. now he comes back with this name new name which i banned. i really wish i could just push a button and end the guy's existence, but short of that is there anything that can be done?

MEbenhoe 04-20-2007 12:39 PM

Re: more bbv retardedness

this is the same guy that was Ron_Mexico and Mat gave a 2nd chance to after going off on the Ron account. I don't think theres any reason it shouldn't be permanent this time.

daryn 04-20-2007 12:52 PM

nice! glad to hear it. reds plz take over

samjjones 04-20-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this guy majesty posted some F OOT thing in oot and got banned by nick i guess. now he comes back with this name new name which i banned. i really wish i could just push a button and end the guy's existence, but short of that is there anything that can be done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno if you'd be interested, but here is one approach

daryn 04-20-2007 01:12 PM

no, why would i be interested? i have no problem with bbv4l or any forum for that matter.

sam, funny how you take credit for locking that thread and not giving the poster a star, but it was me who did both.

Nick B. 04-20-2007 01:14 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

samjjones 04-20-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, why would i be interested? i have no problem with bbv4l or any forum for that matter.

sam, funny how you take credit for locking that thread and not giving the poster a star, but it was me who did both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I locked it before you, then unlocked when I realized I didn't add a note before locking. You immediately locked it afterwards. Edit: just saw your note in the thread, this is precisely the case.

Also, my postings in BBV were in jest, but I don't think it would be a horrible thing for one of these two low content forums to merge into the other.

daryn 04-20-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I locked it before you, then unlocked when I realized I didn't add a note before locking. You immediately locked it afterwards. Edit: just saw your note in the thread, this is precisely the case.

Also, my postings in BBV were in jest, but I don't think it would be a horrible thing for one of these two low content forums to merge into the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it would be horrible to combine the forums. are you serious?? and i think you are actually fueling this crap between the forums.

samjjones 04-20-2007 01:41 PM

OOT sucks lately.

The funny scat posters have been pushed off to BBV4Life. The higher level discussion threads are in El D. What is OOT's niche now? I am seriously asking, because the level of content has reached a point where many people don't feel like reading it much anymore.

daryn 04-20-2007 01:51 PM

ok cool, so you officially resign? seeya