Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   conspire (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554369)

citanul 11-25-2007 11:35 PM

Re: conspire

yeti,

i'm just kinda amused i guess that i've never had any thought about conspire's "signature" other than "hm, that's silly" (much like my thoughts on jim's), and no one has said a word to me (maybe they have said things to other b4l mods?) about it, but multiple people have complained to a mod who is basically totally not involved with the poster in any way.

i hope you don't take this personally, as you know i have nothing against you, but i'm just amused that this can even be an issue. all he's doing is writing his name at the bottom of his posts (like i've done something like 9000 times) and making it bold. i guess i think that people take a lot of stuff too seriously, and when it's not the mods it makes me sort of sad since i think that mat really wishes people would take the site less seriously.

best wishes,
citanul

VoraciousReader 11-25-2007 11:56 PM

I think it's a harmless personal quirk. I don't have time to be irritated by it, and if someone pmed me about it, I would suggest they put Conspire on "ignore" and go about their business.

Yeti 11-25-2007 11:58 PM

cit,

it's not that big of a deal, and it's not like i'm pulling my hair out over it. and i admit i only noticed it about a month or so ago. since then i see it everywhere! and it bugs me a little. it just seems totally dumb and unnecessary. and as i know it bugs other people i speak to i thought i would make this thread to gauge opinion.

i dunno, little things like this irk me. at the same time stuff which everyone else seems to go wild over like missing mod notes and stuff like that doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

oh well, no hard feelings of course. hope you guys like my new sig.

[b]<blink>I AM YETI THIS POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY YETI
Living, Learning, and Laughing.</blink>

nation 11-26-2007 12:01 AM

the difference in your example is that you're complaining about stuff that bother you personally and are not breaking any rules or anything. when there are complaints about lack of mod notes, it's because someone is breaking a moderator rule where you have to log everything.

citanulisright 11-26-2007 12:08 AM

citanulisright

jman220 11-26-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
citanulisright

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] are you a mod? Admin's Gimmick Account?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Jman220 </font> [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Jim Kuhn 11-26-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dunno, little things like this irk me. at the same time stuff which everyone else seems to go wild over like missing mod notes and stuff like that doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry - but this really seems backwards to me!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Mat Sklansky 11-26-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think that mat really wishes people would take the site less seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
penis penis penis

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll have to think about this one.

*TT* 11-26-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
penis penis penis

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll have to think about this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Gildwulf 11-26-2007 10:52 AM

this is waaaaaay different than what assani was doing, like not even in the same ballpark

signing your name /= trolling