Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask Anacardo about his personal life! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

Anacardo 07-27-2006 06:26 PM

Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

Hey gang.

I'm getting wind that there's some nasty and not-entirely-accurate rumors floating around about me, that have been spread to many, many people for baffling and inexplicable purpose. Got a few? Ask about 'em here. I will respond in reasoned, succinct, accurate fashion. My rep is precious to me.

guids 07-27-2006 06:28 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

I heard your pubes were bright purple, and that you didnt dye them, it was natural. True?

brazilio 07-27-2006 06:29 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Anacardo 07-27-2006 06:30 PM

Wow, thanks, Braz. Do you have a question / comment?

A S U 07-27-2006 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey gang.

I'm getting wind that there's some nasty and not-entirely-accurate rumors floating around about me, that have been spread to many, many people for baffling and inexplicable purpose. Got a few? Ask about 'em here. I will respond in reasoned, succinct, accurate fashion. My rep is precious to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the rumors and who is spreading them??

brazilio 07-27-2006 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, thanks, Braz. Do you have a question / comment?

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Anacardo 07-27-2006 06:31 PM

Braz pretty much covered it. KittyKat would be the primary culprit, but these things tend to have wings of their own. I will respond to specific, one-by-one questions.

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:32 PM

Dam it people you know I love gossip! Why is this the first I have heard of this? Yesh. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:34 PM

Dear Chuddo,

Your trainwreck is about to look like a fender-bender.

onthebutton 07-27-2006 06:34 PM

Anacardo,

Was Braz right about the one testicle thing? If so, my condolences.

OTB

IggyWH 07-27-2006 06:34 PM

I don't religiously read OOT, so I get lost when a lot of this drama happens. I think Braz should be my own personal updater on the drama because now everything makes sense. Before I was like "What is anaconda bitching about?", and now I'm like "Ohhhhhhhh, OKAY!".

I'll try this one out for giggles since you said you would answer 1 specific question and I never did see it in your words really...

What happened in Vegas?

DeezNuts 07-27-2006 06:35 PM

Please clarify all statements in brazilio's message as being true or false. If false, state how the rumor could have occurred.

DN

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:37 PM

DN,

All events in braz's post are true. Interpretations of said events, however, vary greatly from person-to-person.

brazilio 07-27-2006 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DN,

All events in braz's post are true. Interpretations of said events, however, vary greatly from person-to-person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still here in vegas? I'd like to meet up with more d00ds before I take off.

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Braz pretty much covered it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh if that is it don't sweat it girls are meant to mess with your head and make you look stupid. Gotta love em for it, let them have the last word, and move on. They will call you back if your services are ever needed again.

mattw 07-27-2006 06:41 PM

what is the level of your education? your use of the english language is impessive but using words that laymen have no idea wtf they mean shows a lack of understanding or a better than thou mentality.

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:42 PM

braz,

I was never in Vegas. I was in school.

amplify 07-27-2006 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the level of your education? your use of the english language is impessive but using words that laymen have no idea wtf they mean shows a lack of understanding or a better than thou mentality.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like which words?

The once and future king 07-27-2006 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anarcado, waaaat uu reaaadin foer?

cnfuzzd 07-27-2006 06:46 PM

i would like to say that anacardo is one of the coolest people ive never met, and that there are alot of really cool people who have yet to meet.

pjn

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:49 PM

Ok I thought of an important question. The girl stuff does not really matter but two great minds like yours and jasont's should get along imo. Or there should be some kind of a fencing duel!

Do you hate jasont and why, what did he do?

By-Tor 07-27-2006 06:50 PM

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Be that as it may...I'm popping popcorn tonight baby!

nolanfan34 07-27-2006 06:51 PM

Anacardo,

Did you go on the same Vegas trip that JakeTheBake was on?

oreopimp 07-27-2006 06:52 PM

Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return.

SparkyDog 07-27-2006 06:52 PM

Aren't you supposed to be one of those crazy smart people whose social adjustment skills suffer as a result?

nolanfan34 07-27-2006 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you can't just drop that into this thread without providing more information for us who are not-in-the-know.

oreopimp 07-27-2006 06:54 PM

and to not use whats hers as some sort of leverage to try and get her to come on here and falsly say something that is not true (like her feeling that you acted very erratically in vegas)...other well known posters on this forum were there and saw what happened. anyway, carry on...

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you can't just drop that into this thread without providing more information for us who are not-in-the-know.

[/ QUOTE ]

He just banged kittykat recently. Ross has her spare car keys. She has his NLHE book. He has made efforts to mail them back, but is currently carless.

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:57 PM

Nolan,

We just ask anacardo he will tell us the details. If there is one thing about anacardo that I know for sure he does not lie. He might not answer but if he tells you something it is the truth.

skunkworks 07-27-2006 06:57 PM

This is le awesome.

tuq 07-27-2006 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Eff the haters, I agree with this. Anacardo, you're obviously a smart dude, but seriously the vocabulary can be a bit much sometimes. It's not because I'm stoooopid (I don't think so anyway) but rather learned a long time ago that writing at an ~8th grade level conveys one's feelings more simply, gets one's point across most effectively, and stops people from getting confused and/or tuning out. Nothing personal, yo.

Gunny Highway 07-27-2006 07:01 PM

I'm just going to say "Holy [censored]!"

ooinsight 07-27-2006 07:03 PM

If I didn't know you I might think this was over the top

Gunny Highway 07-27-2006 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would like to say that anacardo is one of the coolest people ive never met, and that there are alot of really cool people who have yet to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

Gunny Highway 07-27-2006 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this...

Be that as it may...I'm popping popcorn tonight baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto...mostly.

Case Closed 07-27-2006 07:05 PM

Brazillo,

Nice hand, fish.

Gunny Highway 07-27-2006 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you go on the same Vegas trip that JakeTheBake was on?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But since you brought it up, this thread is a great idea, 'Cardo. I wish I'd thought of it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jack of Arcades 07-27-2006 07:08 PM

It's a personal trainwreck thread and the only thing you offer has that he uses big words?

bisonbison 07-27-2006 07:09 PM

Good thread.

tuq 07-27-2006 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a personal trainwreck thread and the only thing you offer has that he uses big words?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey look my avatar is writing to me!

Jack, I've been meaning to mention it for awhile. What better thread to mention it in than an "ask Anacardo" one, even if it is burning down all around him and it will almost certainly go unnoticed? Oh well, getting it out there was cathartic...