Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

sighing 03-26-2007 03:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline's posts seem very different for him.. not at all manipulative (at least in the way he usually is), so I'm inclined strongly to see him as village. Durron also seems village based on how he acted in The Two Towers.

My best read for now is Chim, but that's pretty weak. I think there are like ten people who haven't even posted yet, which kinda sucks in a game with a 3pm vote deadline. Still inclined toward the "move forward" option as far as that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This failed my sniff test. Also I think Durron is playing a more "careful" game today. I'm not calling him a wolf yet but he definitely isn't gunning to be put at the top of everyone's peek list.
vote sighing

[/ QUOTE ]
I think Durron is a villager, and you think he's not very clear, so you vote ME, but not him.

I don't think Durron ever tries to get on the top of a peek list. A villager trying to get peeked is wasting a peek as far as I'm concerned. Villagers should try to get eaten.

If I'm wrong, fine, but I don't know why it's wolfy to think some people are villagers.

I'm also changing my mind on chim based on his last few posts, but I don't have a better candidate yet.

GetThere1Time 03-26-2007 03:10 PM

*********************************EVENT************ *********************

(I always wanted to do that)

dmk 03-26-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

You're not screaming at me right now because there isn't an actual bandwagon on you yet.

Lastchance + Durron,

Those are the types of posts that make me think that Mark_K is a villager. Especially when I can agree with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, I don't necessarily agree with his posts right now. But the content doesn't make me think he's a wolf either.

GetThere1Time 03-26-2007 03:10 PM

Page 32

"We have no time to waste, men. Eleria waits for no one. We must continue on with our journey."

The mercenaries scatter and pack up their things. This is an advance party, so the time to break camp is minimal. The first to ready themselves are assigned another important task. Get and Racious’s lifeless bodies are buried in shallow graves, and covered over by mounds of small rocks. You sip your coffee and watch as the priest says a small prayer for the departed. Then life continues. Mercenaries die. We all know this. However, you can not help but think that maybe your captains are still watching you from somewhere.

Eventually the caravan is loaded and its time to begin moving. You hear whispers amongst the men. There are many rumors floating about the troop as you move down the road. Most notably is the chatter revolving the circumstances of your captain's death. This was no ordinary murder. The captains were executed by professionals.

You are barely underway when you start to feel very groggy. It’s almost as if you are viewing the world through a haze. You see someone near you start to shake his head as though trying to wake up. That’s when you realize that the communal coffee has left a very strange taste in your mouth this morning.

Your entire party has been afflicted by a mild yet barely detectable poison, and all members will remain conscious, but unable to communicate clearly for the rest of the day.

<u>EVENT RESULT:</u> <font color="red"> You will not be able to use VOWELS in your posts for the remainder of the day. You may use vowels in your VOTES but that is all. If you fail to comply with this rule, your vote will not count for the day and you get no personal event tonight. I will give 10 minutes of leeway for this rule starting at the time this post is timestamped. Anything after that will be enforced. The exertion you use to normally speak loudly articulately will cause this fast acting poison to course through your veins and you will fall to the ground cringing and vomiting rendering you useless. </font>

Fortunately, your mounts dont drink coffee. The troop dilligently marches on. You've made excellent progress so far and should have a good bit of ground covered by the days end.

<u>EVENT RESULT:</u> <font color="Red"> The journey is moving swiftly. Despite the death of your commanders, the grunt's morale is unusually high. One personal event path for all vanilla roles, good and evil, will yield double the character advancement tonight.</font>

*********************************EVENT************ *********************

lastchance 03-26-2007 03:11 PM

Note: Durron's standard villager play is extremely villager, and he does not emulate at all when he is a wolf. He is an extremely bad peek candidate in most games. That said, if he chooses to "behave," of course, he will be harder to read.

sighing 03-26-2007 03:11 PM

[censored]

Nez477 03-26-2007 03:12 PM

HOLY HELL the Chim wagon really sucks. Seriously horrible IMO.

He made one mediocre post, Traz calls him on it, automatic wolf, everyone joins on.

Chim's response was great and extremely villagery. I will be defending him today if we need.

Traz, on the other hand has had a very strange day and I mostly disagree with all of his reads thus far.

Shorty jumping on the Chim wagon is disconcerting to me.

Jeremy piping in was also bad.

In fact, Jeremy for doing the easy thing and jumping on a wishy-washy wagon when he's normally more thorough than this with his first post of the day.

Hopefully I'll have something better by EOD, but Chim? Come on people.

fmxda 03-26-2007 03:12 PM

wtf

lastchance 03-26-2007 03:12 PM

&lt;-- jst x-pstd. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

FCBLComish 03-26-2007 03:12 PM

k ths s ntrstng.