Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Weak leads (way too late pooh-bah?) tl;dr (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556205)

vixticator 11-28-2007 05:10 AM

Weak leads (way too late pooh-bah?) tl;dr

I never did this so this is a topic I think deserves some discussion. Perhaps there has been some but I didn't search to find out. Here goes, probably common knowledge but maybe it'll help some peeps:

What is a weak lead? Also known as donkbet, when a player leads into the preflop raiser OOP. I don't consider betting the turn after calling a c-bet a weak lead though it's similar (slightly stronger play in my experience). This post is purely about the first concept.

IMO the best note you can take if how people respond to a raise after leading weak. Most players will fold to a raise, it's generally a medium strength hand maybe a small to middle pair that's trying to see how you react. Do not continue after a call without a strong hand, at least top pair big kicker (without a read or note ldo). It's rarely a draw or set, or any big hand.

When you first encounter it from an opponent raise ATC. Always. And take a note. Especially if you actually have a strong hand and get to showdown, then you can detail it better. This information is gold. It can take on any form from PSB to a minbet. Can be for value or just a bluff, either way finding out what this means is good and raising seems to be +EV either way. There are times when you may be crushing the deck and slowplay is best but very rarely.

Examples:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

BB ($14.25)
UTG ($24.65)
MP ($39.75)
CO ($25.60)
Hero ($25)
SB ($17.30)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.10) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $1.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $4</font>, BB folds.

Final Pot: $7.60

<font color="blue">NOTE: Leads weak with weak hands.</font>

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

UTG ($16.90)
MP ($49.50)
Hero ($33.85)
SB ($6.75)
BB ($28.20)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1</font>, SB calls $0.90, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($2.25) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $1</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $6</font>, SB calls $4.75 (All-In).

Turn: ($14) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($14) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $14

Results below:
SB has 9s Td (one pair, tens).
Hero has Ac Tc (flush, ace high).
Outcome: Hero wins $14.

<font color="blue">NOTE: Weak leads with top pair and stacks off.</font>

Discuss. Post your own examples too, I don't think mine are great per se but first two I found.

SDone 11-28-2007 06:19 AM

Re: Weak leads (way too late pooh-bah?) tl;dr

I need to look through and find mine. This is an awesome topic idea, nothing gives me more trouble than a donk bet.

PietM 11-28-2007 06:22 AM

In your first example villain leads for 3/4 pot. I don't think that's a very weak bet.

If a villain bets more than &gt; 1/2 pot I generally don't raise with ATC. In a headsup pot I raise close to 100% when a villain bets less than 1/2 pot and I have no reads, this seems to be working very well.

Villains that donkbet small, call my raise on the flop and donkbet again on the (seemingly blank) turn confuse me though...

ama0330 11-28-2007 06:27 AM

I think in both your examples that stack sizes are a huge factor. Someone leading with 100bb behind is very different to someone leading with 10bb behind.

SDone 11-28-2007 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In your first example villain leads for 3/4 pot. I don't think that's a very weak bet.

If a villain bets more than &gt; 1/2 pot I generally don't raise with ATC. In a headsup pot I raise close to 100% when a villain bets less than 1/2 pot and I have no reads, this seems to be working very well.

Villains that donkbet small, call my raise on the flop and donkbet again on the (seemingly blank) turn confuse me though...

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understand what to do there.

vixticator 11-28-2007 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]It's not a weak bet. That's my point. The idea isn't that they lead for small amounts it's that they lead into a preflop raiser. With a strong hand *most* opponents will c/r or c/c and either lead turn or c/r turn, etc. A stronger line. When they just lead right into a raise on the other hand it is typically a weak made hand that they want to either get to showdown with or "find out where they stand" and fold to raise. In my experience they USUALLY fold regardless of bet size. With better reads, once you figure out what this means you can use the info to double barrell and so forth. Some players will lead with very strong hands, especially on drawy boads when they think you are loose... this is not standard. Get notes on them as well.

Leading weak with marginal hands is one of the bigger leaks that the average fish/donk has, if you find out what it means this gives you a tremendous advantage. Some of them will almost always fold to a raise. Some of them will always call down every street. Others call flop and fold turn. Some flopped the nuts and will shove after you raise.

The point being in general, against an unknown opponent, this is a very weak play and raising is +EV as a whole. Especially when you have a strong hand and this happens, value bet every street. The smaller the limit the more truth this is... and at reallllly small stakes (2nl, 5nl) they will often just shove over your raise with underpairs or on a pure bluff with overcards.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]This is typically a much stronger line. They are trying to induce another raise. Don't bite. A similar line is like minbet, minbet, shove. People do this with big hands.

vixticator 11-28-2007 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think in both your examples that stack sizes are a huge factor. Someone leading with 100bb behind is very different to someone leading with 10bb behind.

[/ QUOTE ]Agree to an extent. A shortie is more likely to have hit some part of the flop or have some kind of weak made hand that they want to felt. I just used the first examples I could find. A deeper stacked player is more likely to call and c/f to a turn bet (or more likely fold to the raise immediately), though I don't recommend auto double barelling in this spot. Typically they will not value bet thin on river and you can see exactly what the weak lead means.

Basically, the deeper stacked players are more likely to fold the flop or turn and shorties are more willing to felt the hand.

edit: This is my experience at 25nl and lower. No idea if/how it applies to 50nl+.

patrick10 11-29-2007 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's rarely a draw or set, or any big hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

can we really say this with confidence? i've seen good players and donks lead draws as blocking bets.

I've also personally used and witnessed small donkbets with monsters (in essence inducing a raise)

Generally i think you are right and they are weaker hands- but i don't think you can fully discount draws/ stornger hands

vixticator 11-29-2007 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can we really say this with confidence? i've seen good players and donks lead draws as blocking bets

[/ QUOTE ]No, hence the word rarely. And the part about taking notes, shutting down.

kroeliewoelie 11-29-2007 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's rarely a draw or set, or any big hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

can we really say this with confidence? i've seen good players and donks lead draws as blocking bets.

I've also personally used and witnessed small donkbets with monsters (in essence inducing a raise)

Generally i think you are right and they are weaker hands- but i don't think you can fully discount draws/ stornger hands

[/ QUOTE ]

How often do we donk ourselves?

I usually lead with draws, sets on drawy boards, top pairs and middle pairs.

patrick10 11-29-2007 06:24 AM

yes that was kindof my point

though if im OOP, I often mix it up between donking and trying to CR, as alot of villains will C-Bet, and i can take down a larger pot.

I don't however think it is a fantastic idea to donk bet with middle pairs. I am all ears though, i would like to hear why you do.

vixticator 11-29-2007 06:35 AM

Also incase I wasn't clear this is against unknowns or weak players, not against 2p2 or CR members. They are much more likely to lead with a big hand. But if you played with them long enough you'd know that already. Just advice against the flsh. Their thought process on a J44 flop or J82 flop is to weak lead with 77 to "see where they stand." Some of them instamuck, others just call down. Knowing which is which gives you the opportunity to either bluff with impunity or value raise and bet every street because they are playing face up.

DockDD 11-29-2007 07:50 AM

When I get a free flop in the BB, I'll donk low paired boards sometimes, whether I have it or not. I'll donk to slow down my opponent sometimes, usually with something like midpair + backdoor or TPWK. I donk to start building a pot with a great draw. I donk flopped sets, straights and flushes almost always.

These bad donking guys are often short stacks who caught a piece or are just bluffing. I raise every shortstack (even if I was stealing with junk) until I have a good note. Often, they'll have a note of "habitual donk" well before they do it to me cuz I've seen them do it to others. Frequently, I see these types have bet size reveals strength issues. eg potsize or push=miracle two pair, minbet=some pair or draw or air (or visa versa).

Against aggressive thinking players, you can sometimes feign weakness by, say, using a 1/2 PSB where your normal is 3/4, and get them to come over the top. I've had this work a few times, but I'm not sure if they actually saw me as weak or were going to press the issue anyway. I will bet just less than an even dollar amount sometimes to make my bet look weaker (eg 1.75 instead of 2). No evidence that this works either, but it saves me a quarter when I have air.

creamfillin 11-29-2007 07:54 AM

What do you typically do when someone leads weak into a 3-way pot and you have 99 on like a Q75r board? I also find myself just calling these donk bets when I flop a middle pair on a dry board.. is this bad?

Also when do you decide if you are going to fire that second barrel after you raise a weak donk-bet and he calls?

corsakh 11-29-2007 08:21 AM

Whats your way around idiots like me who donk everything. I donk middle pairs. I donk sets. I donk air. I even donk draws. Bottom line, I rarely call OOP, but if I did, I donk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bozzer 11-29-2007 10:03 AM

I don't understand why you are raising the first hand. I think you do better by getting more value from worse made hands than by bluffing better made hands.

Triggerle 11-29-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understand what to do there.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a typical aggro-donk line. If you don't raise again they will read you as weak and bomb the river. If you raise again and they fold they will usually stop donkbetting you for the time being.

monkover 11-29-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats your way around idiots like me who donk everything. I donk middle pairs. I donk sets. I donk air. I even donk draws. Bottom line, I rarely call OOP, but if I did, I donk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is about donks donking though and i´m kinda sure you´re not that much of a tard

monkover 11-29-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you are raising the first hand. I think you do better by getting more value from worse made hands than by bluffing better made hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i def though this too. Raising donks every time it´s the first time is a huge leak!

Profish2285 11-29-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats your way around idiots like me who donk everything. I donk middle pairs. I donk sets. I donk air. I even donk draws. Bottom line, I rarely call OOP, but if I did, I donk

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you do this though? Dont you feel you are giving up on some free continuation bets? I think a c/r definitely has a place in my game. If someone c-bets a ton I can c/r bluff them and take down the c-bet that I never would have gotten by donking into them. Not to mention, when you donk with hands like mid pair, you cant stand a raise. I would think donks should be very polarized, either to steal cheaper than a c/r would, or to get value on big hands, nothing in between like mid pair.

il_martilo 11-29-2007 01:22 PM

xiticator, you don't seem to understand what a weak lead is.

A WEAK LEAD is not a donk bet.

A weak lead CAN be a donk bet, but isn't necessarily. A weak lead is a play used OOP, usually used to induce a bluff raise out of an aggressive opponent.

A donk bet just means betting into a PFR or the bettor on the last street from OOP.

munkey 11-29-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I 'think' know how to defend vs this at least I think I do only because I do it too and 'rarely' c/r. Basically I tryto abuse my position vs you to control pot/hand read - i will also raise/call and fold with all types of hands. Though in reality I rather play with the fishies than you corsakh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(Though I agree having a mixed range does make it more deceptive and harder)

Also what ama said about stacksizes applies -there range is wider -sometimes I overbet shove flop by a few $ -basically what Gelford once said -play the shorties game AI preflop/flop if possible.

Vs normal stacks I don't really have a general donk bet handling strategy though IMHO the minbet I raise they minraise 3bet is almost always a monster.

bozzer 11-29-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i def though this too. Raising donks every time it´s the first time is a huge leak!

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually meant the first hand example given where we have AT on a QT6 flop or something, and apparently his donk means weak made hand. Hmmm a call smells really good here unless he has literally loads of queens that he will be folding to your raise.

Ricky_Bobby 11-29-2007 07:25 PM

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

corsakh 11-29-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whats your way around idiots like me who donk everything. I donk middle pairs. I donk sets. I donk air. I even donk draws. Bottom line, I rarely call OOP, but if I did, I donk

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you do this though? Dont you feel you are giving up on some free continuation bets? I think a c/r definitely has a place in my game. If someone c-bets a ton I can c/r bluff them and take down the c-bet that I never would have gotten by donking into them. Not to mention, when you donk with hands like mid pair, you cant stand a raise. I would think donks should be very polarized, either to steal cheaper than a c/r would, or to get value on big hands, nothing in between like mid pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Value in c/r? There is no value in c/r.

When I have a monster I dont want a cbet, I want a stack. Its such a waste to fold out TP with a set on the flop.

When I have a mediocre hand, why would I turn it into a bluff? OOP?

C/r with air - fine. But how to balance this. And why not simply 3bet preflop instead of giving free cards.

Profish2285 11-29-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Value in c/r? There is no value in c/r.

When I have a monster I dont want a cbet, I want a stack. Its such a waste to fold out TP with a set on the flop.

When I have a mediocre hand, why would I turn it into a bluff? OOP?

C/r with air - fine. But how to balance this. And why not simply 3bet preflop instead of giving free cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

The c/r with air works quite well but you obviously have to balance it. I agree about the set thing, I pretty much always lead with a set, but I dont think I would lead with mid pair. I dont see the value in it. If you get raised, you have to fold. How do you react to a raise from an unknown when you donk top pair? If you fold too often then you have to stop donking unless you have a monster. Im just curious how you played the medium strength hands when you donk and get raised. Or if you donk middle pair and get called, what do you don on a turn blank?

corsakh 11-29-2007 07:53 PM

Depends who raises me, one thing if its some passive fishy, another thing someone who does not know me well and I suspect raises ATC.

Paul Thomson 11-29-2007 08:00 PM

i just call in both examples.

vixticator 11-29-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A WEAK LEAD is not a donk bet.

A weak lead CAN be a donk bet, but isn't necessarily. A weak lead is a play used OOP, usually used to induce a bluff raise out of an aggressive opponent.

[/ QUOTE ]Most people don't use it this way though. They just throw out a 3/4 bet OOP on the flop in an attempt to get you TO CALL instead of induce a raise. Standard opponents with a strong hand is infinitely more likely to either check/minraise flop or call, check/raise turn.

I'm trying to find better examples but it really doesn't happen that often. Like, so infrequently that if you never bothered to do it, wouldn't matter. It helps you win a few small pots every couple sessions. I know most of you advocate letting them have small victories but I don't, pounce on every opportunity.

What to do on turn called? This depends on reads. Sometimes double barrell and sometimes give up.

edit: Against a 22/18/3 TAG obv fold nothing. Same with maniacs. Don't try to bluff them out. I'm taking about weak tag's that don't steal or semi-loose passives. This play is entirely specific to a set of opponents. The ones you should be playing imo.

double edit: In my first example the problem with calling is opponent is going to fire again with a Ten. You can't profitably call down. If you can get a weak Queen to fold by raising, you score a major victory. I hate calling in that spot.

Paul Thomson 11-29-2007 08:16 PM

Hey OP:

You should raise for one of two reasons:
1: to get a better hand to fold or
2: to get a worse hand to call.

I'm not sure which you're doing in both examples. Both boards are dry, you're in position, you have mediocre to good hands.

Hand 1: call. you can always call a 2nd barrel or fold to a turn bet. I don't think you're folding a queen to often.

Hand 2: you have the nuts here. Why are you trying to get him to fold. call the flop and raise the turn.

vixticator 11-29-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1: call. you can always call a 2nd barrel or fold to a turn bet. I don't think you're folding a queen to often.

Hand 2: you have the nuts here. Why are you trying to get him to fold. call the flop and raise the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]1. I don't want to call a turn bet and be a station with second pair or bluff(??) raise the turn with a showdownable hand. Once people lead into a raise they do not tend to stop betting. I prefer to win before showdown because I'm stealing a lot of small pots in general. I realize this is opposite of most microstakes players, just the style I prefer. I'm not raising here for a cheap showdown, it's for value. I think my hand is better than his range that leads (I realize his CALLING range probably has me in bad shape) but I don't mind a call and re-evaluating later streets. And I want initiative. If I were stronger, calling is still bad because I want value.

2. Because I raise a lot of garbage I raise a lot of good hands too, since these are more likely to be shown down it helps image. Also, shortstacks rarely lead and fold with anything except air. I miss value by raising if they have air, but whatever.

Paul Thomson 11-29-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]1. I don't want to call a turn bet and be a station with second pair or bluff(??) raise the turn with a showdownable hand. Once people lead into a raise they do not tend to stop betting. I prefer to win before showdown because I'm stealing a lot of small pots in general. I realize this is opposite of most microstakes players, just the style I prefer. I'm not raising here for a cheap showdown, it's for value. I think my hand is better than his range that leads (I realize his CALLING range probably has me in bad shape) so I don't mind a call and re-evaluating later streets. And I want initiative. If I were stronger, calling is still bad because I want value.

2. Because I raise a lot of garbage I raise a lot of good hands too, since these are more likely to be shown down it helps image. Also, shortstacks rarely lead and fold with anything except air. I miss value by raising if they have air, but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) ok. So let's get this straight. you're raising in the first hand for value. Now you say that it's for value because "my hand is better than the range that he leads for...but i understand that my hand is in bad shape to his calling range". Now you're right that it's in bad shape to his calling range, but more importantly is there even a single hand that he calls your flop raise that is worse than yours? If the answer is "no", then your raise is not for value it's a bluff.

And hten you go on to say that you want to gain initiave. Now let's think about this. Your hand is ahead of the Villain's range...so don't you want him to continue betting his weaker hands? You don't want to take the initiave away from him if he's better worse hands.

2)you say you need to raise in order to balance your image. This is true, but not in this particular case. Since the Villain is short stack and not a regular.

And as far as saying that "short stacks rarely lead and fold". who cares. if they're not folding the flop, they're not folding the turn. so raising once again serves no purpose. you want them to continue with air.

I'm not trying to be a dick. But more or less, in your post you said that you should raise donk bets for FE and for value--and unless you have some sort of ae jones merging going on, then this makes little sense.

I agree that you should raise donk bets alot. But you should do it with air and your strong hands that are somewhat vulnerable or when the stacks are deep and u want to be building a big pot.

vixticator 11-29-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) ok. So let's get this straight. you're raising in the first hand for value. Now you say that it's for value because "my hand is better than the range that he leads for...but i understand that my hand is in bad shape to his calling range". Now you're right that it's in bad shape to his calling range, but more importantly is there even a single hand that he calls your flop raise that is worse than yours? If the answer is "no", then your raise is not for value it's a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]By bad shape I mean not as good shape, I think he leads with 22+, Tx+, Qx+ maybe some kind of nothing hand. How often they continue with anything worse than Qx on the turn, I have no idea. IMO some worse hands can call. I'd have to look at this villains stats, there is some possibility they call with most of the lead range. I don't think a Ten folds out just yet, and very rarely any Queen. But I think a weak tag will fold Qx sometimes facing a raise and turn bet.

When they call I do not know where I stand, correct. This exact hand doesn't really fall into what I meant to talk about, I prefer to have air or a gutshot here. I'm not meaning to talk about how to play second pair in this spot which is kind of what is happening. I don't always raise here obv.

I picked a terrible example to illustrate my original point, lol.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that you should raise donk bets alot. But you should do it with air and your strong hands that are somewhat vulnerable or when the stacks are deep and u want to be building a big pot.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, that was my intention to get across. I didn't want to alter the HH and was having trouble finding many spots where it happened in PT so I just posted the first two where I *happened* to have a reasonable hand. I'll learn from this in future posts. Let's just pretend I have 78s in the first hand for a gutshot and backdoor flush draw. I like a raise facing a weak lead in that spot much better than the one I posted even though a nine will be a bit tricky if he plays back. You get the idea.

Sorry, I kind of [censored] up OP by posting medium to strong made hands that did not get my point across very well.

KingOtter 11-29-2007 09:56 PM

Like this one?

PokerStars $0.10/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

BB: $25.00
UTG: $25.90
MP: $65.60
CO: $22.20
Button: $40.85
SB: $60.65

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">UTG raises to $0.80</font>, MP folds, CO calls $0.80, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $1.20, CO calls $1.20.

Flop: ($6.35) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#FF0000">CO bets $0.25</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $3</font>, UTG folds, CO folds.

Final Pot: $6.85

What about...

PokerStars $0.10/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em - 5 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

BB: $23.55
UTG: $21.15
CO: $25.85
Button: $49.95
SB: $26.80

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $0.75</font>, CO calls $0.75, Button calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.25) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets $0.25</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, CO folds, Button calls $2.50, SB folds.

Turn: ($8.50) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets $6</font>, Button calls $6.

River: ($20.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets $7</font>, Button calls $7.

Final Pot: $34.50

vixticator 11-29-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like this one?

[/ QUOTE ]No those are minbets which just have no meaning whatsoever, instaraise. These are weak leads too just REALLY weak. I mean more 1/2 pot size bets into a raise.