Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Absolute ARP points ...should I cash them in? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392784)

Beastmaster 05-01-2007 10:01 AM

Absolute ARP points ...should I cash them in?

I will have 100k at the end of the month = $1,000
200k= $3k

Somewhat worried they will pull this promo or something will change by the time I have 200k (end of Summer)

Should I just cash in at 100k pts or wait it out? US player and banking regulations due in the next couple of months if you think that matters.

TheJokerIsWild 05-01-2007 11:47 AM

Re: Absolute ARP points ...should I cash them in?

I have the same worries myself. I'm up to about 120K and was hoping to try and hit 200K but I think I may cash them out as well.

Oink 05-01-2007 04:21 PM

Hi Beast

I have the same problem as you. I am also worried Absolute Joker is gonna pull the promo.

Another thing. You need to be an Elite member to get $3k for 200k points. If you think there is some risk you will loose your elite membership you should consider exchanging the 100k for $1k.

Beastmaster 05-02-2007 12:07 AM

If I could trust them not to change the promo I'd stick it out but it seems like ABS and UB have changed things constantly this year. I'd hate to eat the 1k by waiting for the end of Summer when I wou,ld have 200k. Probably just going to cash in for 1k at the end of the month....not going to play as much in the Summer and may lose my Elite status, plus the fact of banking regs and don't trust them not to pull the promo by then.

rowdyclassmate 05-02-2007 12:53 AM

I would be more concerned with the banking regulations than AP changing the structure. Take the sure thing.

delta k 05-02-2007 02:02 AM

it would suck if this happened- I imagine they'd give us some kind of warning, no?

Oink 05-02-2007 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it would suck if this happened- I imagine they'd give us some kind of warning, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA. Yeah like they did when they changed rb methods and bonus+vip methods.. Absolute Joker wont warn you about anything if it saves them money.

hoppscot22 05-02-2007 03:56 AM

ill be risking it and waiting a month to do it, this promo like just started, id think it would at least stick around a couple more months

dragonystic 05-02-2007 04:31 AM

short answer "yes" with an if...
long answer "no" with a but.

CasqueNoir 05-02-2007 10:15 AM

I'm trying my luck too, at about 140k now. Hopefully it sticks around...