Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535770)

cts 11-01-2007 07:59 PM

Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

I requested a Stars wire for a large amount like a month ago and never got it, kinda forgot about it, then remembered the other day and sent em an email. It turns out there are some new banking regs and they are requiring me to send photocopy of my ID etc. But, they never e-mailed me at any point to tell me my wire was postponed, and the money was taken from my account. So just a heads up if anyone asked for a wire and hasn't received it, you might want to e-mail em.

moneyymakerr 11-01-2007 08:15 PM

worthless

Moonshine 11-01-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a Stars wire for a large amount like a month ago and never got it, kinda forgot about it, then remembered the other day and sent em an email. It turns out there are some new banking regs and they are requiring me to send photocopy of my ID etc. But, they never e-mailed me at any point to tell me my wire was postponed, and the money was taken from my account. So just a heads up if anyone asked for a wire and hasn't received it, you might want to e-mail em.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya this happened to me the other day. it was kind of nice to realize there was like 13k i forgot that i had

recallme 11-01-2007 11:02 PM

Called 3 times on scary river a potsize bet and lost everytime. So lol

I finally havw won 100k playing poker. This is soo awesome cood,.
Thx to all of you, who made this possible.

Who is the best coach for Nl25/50?

I will take shot after having 150k

soah 11-01-2007 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they for some reason were unable to send me a check I requested and never told me about it until I emailed them three weeks later

raptor517 11-02-2007 01:09 AM

just so everyone knows, apparently there is someone with the aim of Raptor51687 or something. this isnt me. i dont ever do xfers with anyone anyways, so just ignore him or if someone that looks like me asks for a xfer plz tell me/him to fkoff. tyty.

ImsaKidd 11-02-2007 01:10 AM

^^

Same dude IMed me and asked for my high school nickname.

Thats a semi common security question, obv dont answer.

ImsaKidd 11-02-2007 01:20 AM

So I call the number the scammer gave me, and raptor answers the phone. I dont see why he gives me Raptors real # but people are dumb.

HEK 11-02-2007 02:09 PM

who from here is playing the foxwoods main event?

Xaston 11-02-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who from here is playing the foxwoods main event?

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla