Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I chuckled (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435551)

TurdFerguson 06-25-2007 11:02 AM

I chuckled

I'm poker guy

btmagnetw 06-25-2007 11:04 AM

Re: I chuckled

B-

samwallistea 06-25-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I can bluff anyone, anywhere. I was at Hooters one day and the waitress asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her I wanted Diet Pepsi, but I was totally bluffing. She was so convinced that I really wanted Diet Pepsi that she actually brought one. I finally told her I was screwing with her and that I really wanted a regular Pepsi. She had no idea what hit her. If it were a poker game instead of Hooters, I would have had her right where I wanted her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fictional right?

pookvis 06-25-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I can bluff anyone, anywhere. I was at Hooters one day and the waitress asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her I wanted Diet Pepsi, but I was totally bluffing. She was so convinced that I really wanted Diet Pepsi that she actually brought one. I finally told her I was screwing with her and that I really wanted a regular Pepsi. She had no idea what hit her. If it were a poker game instead of Hooters, I would have had her right where I wanted her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fictional right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fictional right?

btmagnetw 06-25-2007 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fictional right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fictional right?

[/ QUOTE ]no. stupid levels are officially grouped the same way as stupidity so stupid people can't use it as an exuse anymore.

Elandriel 06-25-2007 11:25 AM

Pretty funny but too obvious on the end.

mindflayer 06-25-2007 11:58 AM

I read it, and thought to myself..

BEAT.

rubbrband 06-25-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I read it, and thought to myself...

Nick Nevler

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I thought O-STate ballerz yes we ballerz!

ardubz 06-25-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually rented an apartment on 5th St, just so I could tell everyone that I live on 5th street. I’m that into poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

TurdFerguson 06-25-2007 02:22 PM

Also from the same source:

sup bro, is that you?

IT'S IN THE HOLE!!!!!