Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I am leaving work now. At this point, we still have no power, so I may not be back on tonight. I also will not be able to post again until late tomorrow afternoon.

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:15 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I am leaving work now. At this point, we still have no power, so I may not be back on tonight. I also will not be able to post again until late tomorrow afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 05:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
ok nobody laughed

fmxda

wdcbooks 04-05-2007 05:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ok, point taken. Thread read. Fmxda.

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********

p 235

Your party journeys down the left path. One of you lights a torch before going further. The cave looks like it has been used before. There are extinguished torches attached to the wall. It looks like they've been used lately. Everyone stays on their guard as they progress deeper into the mountain. You light the torches as you walk but its still hard to see. It's hard to say what lies ahead of you but considering your journey thus far, you're ready for anything

<u>GROUP EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red"> You have entered the cave passage. Your journey has been safe so far but its a little tough to see, even with your torch, and there is a MONSTEROUS ECHO through the caverns. When you post, you must post in gray, you must surround your post in a quote box, and you must type it 4 times for as long as you're in the cave.( which will be at minimum today and tomorrow up until the day event.) I'll allow you guys to edit posts but you must not edit content, only to change to the suggested formatting if you forget to do so in your initial post. </font>

So "IM THE SEER" becomes

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER
IM THE SEER

[/ QUOTE ] </font>

Boiler_bd 04-05-2007 07:33 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing.
Guys, I can't see a thing. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 07:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> well this is fun
well this is fun
well this is fun
well this is fun

[/ QUOTE ] </font>

Thebram 04-05-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?
Who just grabbed my crystal balls?!?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 08:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.

we will get nothing accomplished like this.



[/ QUOTE ] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lots vote fmxda
<font color="red">[lots] fmxda votes</font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.