Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
see above please.

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not Bram, but I would peek ME. We have a few crystal clear villagers, and I am not one of them yet for some reason. I would prefer a seer to clear me please.

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

besides luckay or zurvan?

maybe mets. "clear" villagers always scare me

but that would obviously be wrong

Thebram 04-03-2007 08:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
KM,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bram,

Who would you peek if you were the apprentice? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

besides luckay or zurvan?

maybe mets. "clear" villagers always scare me

but that would obviously be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 12:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sighing was the victim of a brutal interrogation that, unfortunately for him, proved fatal. He was <font color="red">The Temptress</font>

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:26 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
****Group Night Event****

You finally approach the foot of the Lok-Tal Mountains. Light flurries of snow drift down upon your head. There's a winding path leading up and through a pass. You need to make haste but the mountains in front of you look fairly daunting. The choice before you is a simple yet important one.

turn to page 174 - Camp at the base of the mountain

turn to page 183 - Journey on.

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:53 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
****Villager Personal Event****

You're walking along. You've been chit-chatting with the soldier next to you all day. He seems like a good man. He's young. He wants to take the money from this mission and settle down, raise a family, maybe open a little shop. As you're walking he offers you a drink from his flask.

a)Thank him and take a sip

b)Respectfully decline his offer

c)Knock the flask from his hand and tell him to focus.

Remember, this one goes to CYOAPersonalE

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 01:57 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Also, due to the lateness of your mod getting things going, I'm going to delay day until 11 AM EST to ensure all night actions are in. I'm also extending night to 10 PM EST. My schedule has been a bit out of whack and I'm doing this to be as fair as possible to the players. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

If anyone has any problems with the temporary rescheduling, please PM me. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.