Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Internet marketing! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555438)

Leroy2005 11-27-2007 07:57 AM

Internet marketing!

I’m new to the Internet and am planning to go in for a web-page / web-site for my small business. I know nothing about internet marketing and therefore would like someone to suggest me about internet marketing?

JH1 11-27-2007 08:07 AM

Re: Internet marketing!

I suggest:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rnet+marketing

I don't think that you're really going to be getting the answers you're looking for on a poker forum.

edit: am I being leveled?

iheartponeez 11-27-2007 08:08 AM

Awesome.

Rek 11-27-2007 09:07 AM

I think your business will do really well. You seem to have your finger on the button. I suggest a check/raise followed by an all in. Be prepared to fold though. Maybe a chek/fold would be better - I don't really know. I'm getting all confused. I'm going to eat now.

Chunky 11-27-2007 11:43 AM

I'm interested in buying whatever you're selling. Please send me three COD.

Boise123 11-27-2007 01:16 PM

?

gregorio 11-27-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm interested in buying whatever you're selling. Please send me three COD.

[/ QUOTE ]
I bought a dozen and, let's just say, I wasn't disappointed. Best $300 I ever spent.

Nightlight87 11-27-2007 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

JH1 11-27-2007 02:37 PM

Is this a BBV gimmick account to mess with us? If not I will also buy a dozen (I don't like being disappointed).

Ojeda1699 11-27-2007 02:59 PM

look at the right of twoplustwo page here up top, that is marketing with all there affiliate stuff.

Donkenstein 11-27-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think your business will do really well. You seem to have your finger on the button. I suggest a check/raise followed by an all in. Be prepared to fold though. Maybe a chek/fold would be better - I don't really know. I'm getting all confused. I'm going to eat now.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

Terremoto 11-27-2007 04:50 PM

Idi... Is that you?

pepitannikita 11-27-2007 09:31 PM

I will be happy to suggest you about internet marketing. Send me your bank account numbers, Social Security,email, passwords to all accounts, name and current residence, phone number and extra set of keys for your house and car and safety deposit boxes so that I know you are legit serious about me suggest you about internet marketing and I will make you know about internet marketing real fast for free! Guaranteed! Top secrets to real good fortune! You have people chasing you for business just like how they do me. Due to these people try to steal my secrets, I must keep my identity secret until after you success then you be surprised. Number one internet marketing right here!

Arnoldo26 11-29-2007 03:06 AM

Hey, I suggest that you visit the site called spam.com where you can find catalogued promotions for your business to give your business a boost to the next level by increasing the awareness and the overall appeal of your business while helping you develop critical marketing tactics that will help you build your business to be successful in the future.

Rek 11-29-2007 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I suggest that you visit the site called spam.com where you can find catalogued promotions for your business to give your business a boost to the next level by increasing the awareness and the overall appeal of your business while helping you develop critical marketing tactics that will help you build your business to be successful in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha - now I get it. Nice one Leroy. What a waste of your time. Nobody here cares. Go away.

JH1 11-29-2007 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban. Leroy=Arnoldo=Spammer.