Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How do you open up a shy girl (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513220)

FGators 10-01-2007 03:09 PM

How do you open up a shy girl

I really am not attracted to girls that are overly talkative or basically obnoxious in my eyes. Therefore I am attracted to girls that are more on the quiet side yet it's so damn hard to get most of them into a legit conversation. I much prefer them to girls that will blab on about crap you don't feel like hearing for an entire night but it seems like I'm actually working hard as hell with these quiet girls.

How do you handle these spots? I feel like I'm dominating conversation, which is a really bad thing, but it seems like if I didn't there would be no conversation at all.

And don't ask me why I prefer mutes.

tuq 10-01-2007 03:12 PM

Re: How do you open up a shy girl

FHaters,

It's my experience that the ones that are quiet in public won't STFU once you get them to start talking.

If you still want to go down this path, the correct answer is vodka.

Klompy 10-01-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7...0bottleoc2.jpg

gumpzilla 10-01-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really am not attracted to girls that are overly talkative or basically obnoxious in my eyes. Therefore I am attracted to girls that are more on the quiet side yet it's so damn hard to get most of them into a legit conversation. I much prefer them to girls that will blab on about crap you don't feel like hearing for an entire night but it seems like I'm actually working hard as hell with these quiet girls.

How do you handle these spots? I feel like I'm dominating conversation, which is a really bad thing, but it seems like if I didn't there would be no conversation at all.

And don't ask me why I prefer mutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]?

Am I getting these Cliff's notes right:

"I don't like women who talk too much. But the problem with women who don't talk much is that they don't talk enough. How can I fix?"

I suggest homosexuality as the cure.

Slow Play Ray 10-01-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

with your fingers, just like any other girl

szw 10-01-2007 03:14 PM

open up that a*hole and step in side

solids 10-01-2007 03:15 PM

I typically find that mutes are generally quiet due to the fact that they just aren't that interesting. Also, IMO, there's a huge spectrum between 'Talkative and Obnoxious' and 'Mute'. Finding a girl somewhere in the middle sounds good.

qdmcg 10-01-2007 03:15 PM

spread her legs imo

FGators 10-01-2007 03:20 PM

I guess I don't know how to talk to girls or need tutoring or something because it seems like I do all the work and get no responses...though the girls I try with respond the same to friends of mine (basic short responses with smiles) which makes things awkward as hell.

I honestly don't know what to say to girls when I'm out and drunk after a while.

PokerFink 10-01-2007 03:25 PM

FGators,

Some people are just more comfortable being the listener in the conversation. Dominating the conversation is not necessarily a bad thing - the girl may be more comfortable that way. If you're comfortable with talking, then it's fine.

You can try asking a lot more questions - seems basic, but some people need promting to get them to talk. If all you get is short answers, but the girl still seems interested in you, then she is probably just a listener.

And agreed with tuq, a lot of seemingly quiet girls won't stfu once they get to know you and/or you're in private.