Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed for (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523553)

sevencard2003 10-15-2007 03:59 PM

i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed for

anyway my question is, i was interviewed by some guy on stars playing under the name $ir george, or something like that i cant find him on stars cause im not sure how its spelled. he said hes from louisiana and runs a radio podcast. his ym id is cyberdrgn1. he talked to me on the phone about 45 min, promising me hed supposdely send me the link a week ago for a radio podcast coming out today that he was gonna edit. he never ever has answered any of my messages after that asking for the link, or asking whats going on. does anyone know who he is or have any advice to offer as to why i havent heard from him? this has been bugging me, we talked on the phone a long time but i never asked his number.

surely someone on here has heard of a $ir George on stars, is familiar with that yahoo messenger id, or knows about pokerpodcasts shows where low limit players are interviewed? this is extremley weird why hes never got back in touch with me. his email is pokerdonkeys@gmail.com and hes never responded back to any of my emails since then. cant figure out whats up.

anyone able to give me any leads as to whats up here would be very much appreciated. cant imagine why hed call me and do that long phone interview for nothing.

En Passant 10-15-2007 04:37 PM

Re: i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed for

Did you give him any information that you now regret giving him?

sevencard2003 10-15-2007 04:52 PM

Re: i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed for

i cant think of anything i said, mainly we just talked about poker, am trying to decide who would best be able to find out if hes really on the level and just decided not to use me, or if he was never on the level at all. if he was on the level and just changed his mind, its kinda rude of him to ignore all my emails and ims.

stetda 10-15-2007 04:56 PM

Re: i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed f

play it safe and change your pws

sevencard2003 10-15-2007 06:14 PM

are u nuts? i sure aint gonna tell him my password, and he would never ask, would be a dead giveaway something funny, if a guy asked u that on a show about to come out over the air.

sevencard2003 10-15-2007 06:14 PM

also i found out the guys name is arviel hitt. does this help anyone with telling me what the name of his show is? thats what i wanna know.

StrongArm 10-15-2007 06:28 PM

lol @ radio show

sevencard2003 10-15-2007 07:04 PM

hey the mystery is solved. i found this link. yes hes real and he does exist.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=178442117

u know for a while i was thinking it was someone XXXXing with me. guess it was someone on the level after all. dont know why he didnt have the courtesy to get back in touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------how i found this myspace page of his, was i first tried diff combinations of his name on stars, didnt show him at any tables. then i decided to try to send him 1 cent on stars to find out if i spelled the name rite.. sure enough it took it and sent him 1c and it showed his city as winnsboro.

then i did a search on yahoo of the words winnsboro, poker, radio podcast. sure enough his myspace profile comes up. try it and see for urself. the reason i had no luck searching under the name $ir George on yahoo is the computer didnt know how to read the term $ir.

-------------------------------------------------------------how many of u think this is a weird amount of unneccessary detective work?

yaaam1484 10-15-2007 09:22 PM

sick sick sick promotion?

StrongArm 10-16-2007 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey the mystery is solved. i found this link. yes hes real and he does exist.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=178442117

u know for a while i was thinking it was someone XXXXing with me. guess it was someone on the level after all. dont know why he didnt have the courtesy to get back in touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------how i found this myspace page of his, was i first tried diff combinations of his name on stars, didnt show him at any tables. then i decided to try to send him 1 cent on stars to find out if i spelled the name rite.. sure enough it took it and sent him 1c and it showed his city as winnsboro.

then i did a search on yahoo of the words winnsboro, poker, radio podcast. sure enough his myspace profile comes up. try it and see for urself. the reason i had no luck searching under the name $ir George on yahoo is the computer didnt know how to read the term $ir.

-------------------------------------------------------------how many of u think this is a weird amount of unneccessary detective work?

[/ QUOTE ]

u have completed step 1 of detective class good job, now try to find out whos bangin ur mom. hehe