Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Another stupid ethics question (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307816)

cts 01-17-2007 03:22 AM

Another stupid ethics question

OK so today I'm 12-tabling on FTP and am sitting alone at one of my tables. Daliman sits down next to me and I know who he is by his screen name. He posts his blind, I have the button, I open to $70 and he folds his BB. He immediately sits out and types "$250 flip?" I don't do coinflips, never have with him or anything, and type "no i don't flip" or something. He then sits back in, posts his SB, and types "ok lemme get my blind back then." First, wtf? Why would I be supposed to give his blind back? I have a ton of tables open and don't have time to respond to his chat before the hand, I'm not sure if he posted or chatted first but they were close in concurrence. So he minraises to $40 and I go all-in with AKo. He folds and I show. He sits out and is really upset. He says something to the effect of "i minraised with trash bc i thought you would give me my blind back." Then he keeps saying how he's mad and disappointed etc, calls me and leaves a voicemail. Seems stupid to be making a fuss over $20 but I don't think I did anything wrong and he was seemed pretty upset, opinions?

yvesaint 01-17-2007 03:24 AM

Re: Another stupid ethics question

daliman is ridic stupid, you did nothing wrong

ginko 01-17-2007 03:26 AM

hes an idiot

g-p 01-17-2007 03:26 AM

sounds fine, he isnt that smart

soon2b 01-17-2007 03:28 AM

Thats happened last night when I was playing HU 5/10. Some clown sat, we told him HU pls, leave etc. He never responded to either of us. Anyways, he sits in, I open, he calls. I cbet flop, take it down. thats that. We decide were gonna leave and find another table and the dude flips out. He then says hell leave if I give him his 40 back or whatever. I just said suck a dick and left? Was I wrong?

jkkkk 01-17-2007 03:28 AM

This thread was just made to highlight how stupid he is, I like your style.

Apathy 01-17-2007 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats happened last night when I was playing HU 5/10. Some clown sat, we told him HU pls, leave etc. He never responded to either of us. Anyways, he sits in, I open, he calls. I cbet flop, take it down. thats that. We decide were gonna leave and find another table and the dude flips out. He then says hell leave if I give him his 40 back or whatever. I just said suck a dick and left? Was I wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not if he had a good hand he would have played it to try and take your money.

fish2plus2 01-17-2007 03:38 AM

i would have figured that he wanted to be the SB for one hand to make it "fair". I have no idea why he would expect you to give him back a blind. that is completely retarded.

AceCR9 01-17-2007 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
daliman is ridic stupid, you did nothing wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

aislephive 01-17-2007 03:44 AM

Wow this is stupid, he is 100% wrong here. If he is that upset about losing one $20 BB perhaps he should move down.