Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Top 50 Fictional Weapons of All Time (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555337)

MuresanForMVP 11-29-2007 12:24 AM

Re: Top 50 Fictional Weapons of All Time

[ QUOTE ]
How about the giant tubular thing that ate stars and planets on an episode of the original Star Trek?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what Galactus looked like in the 2nd Fantastic Four movie...that movie sucked

Semtex 11-29-2007 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what was that charge up weapon in perfect dark?? magnum or something??

[/ QUOTE ]
mauler? that gun sucked

The Man Mulcahey 11-29-2007 02:57 AM

Laptop gun is the best weapon that I can think of from perfect dark. Oh, and god of war weapons were sick.

Semtex 11-29-2007 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Laptop gun is the best weapon that I can think of from perfect dark. Oh, and god of war weapons were sick.

[/ QUOTE ]
rail gun was dirty. was that the same gun i can't remember they all had the secondary function? the article covered the rail gun, but it was from eraser.

EMc 11-29-2007 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rail gun was dirty. was that the same gun i can't remember they all had the secondary function? the article covered the rail gun, but it was from eraser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laptop gun was awesome but 2 cyclones in secondary mode were cool

Oh and the Farsight was awesome. Snipe through walls and tracking FTW

MuresanForMVP 11-29-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when those damn Dark Sims had it... you respawn, walk a couple paces and there goes the red screen.
Me:[censored] mother [censored] [censored] sons a bitches cheating ass dark [censored] sims.

Same goes for the Slayer. It would piss me off when Id be playing in temple and regardless of where I was in 15 seconds there'd be a trail of smoke coming from across the room to waste me. But I later figured out how to kill those wily bastard dark sims

Semtex 11-29-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
farsight thats what it was. same shiznit as the rail gun from eraser

Suigin406 11-29-2007 10:02 AM

holy [censored], farsight was sick, through the fing walls

Anacardo 11-29-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gayest list ever. He-Man's sword? Green Lantern's ring? WTF?

Variable sword FTW mother[censored]s:

[ QUOTE ]
"I have a variable-sword," said Speaker-to-Animals. "I urge calm." The kzin stood against a curved wall. In one clawed fist he held something like an oversized jump rope handle. Ten feet from the handle, held expertly at the level of the kzin's eyes, was a small, glowing red ball. The wire which joined ball to handle was too thin to be visible, but Louis didn't doubt it was there. Protected and made rigid by a Slaver stasis field, the wire would cut through most materials including the back of Louis's crash couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

NajdorfDefense 11-29-2007 03:16 PM

How is Stormbringer so low?