Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   **Official Miami Dolphins Thread** Can we get both the records? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543867)

aditya 11-11-2007 08:44 PM

**Official Miami Dolphins Thread** Can we get both the records?

Can we get both the records, undefeated and completely defeated?

More importantly, why the hell are we not starting John Beck? I mean you might as well as judge what you're dealing with before heading in with the #1 pick in the draft. I understand not starting him before the bye week and stuff esp since he's not gonna be ready and you don't want him to become a bust b/c of confidence being shattered.

But, by now, he should easily completely know the offense and he should get the nod at starting QB. It's not like next year we're suddenly going to be great all of a sudden and have a stellar OL where they'll be able to protect him.

Also, who should we draft with the first pick (or second if we get unlucky)

kyro 11-11-2007 08:54 PM

Re: **Official Miami Dolphins Thread** Can we get both the records?

5 losses by a FG. That's pretty impressive.

MacGuyV 11-11-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

More importantly, why the hell are we not starting John Beck? I mean you might as well as judge what you're dealing with before heading in with the #1 pick in the draft. I understand not starting him before the bye week and stuff esp since he's not gonna be ready and you don't want him to become a bust b/c of confidence being shattered.

But, by now, he should easily completely know the offense and he should get the nod at starting QB. It's not like next year we're suddenly going to be great all of a sudden and have a stellar OL where they'll be able to protect him.
)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like Lemon is any good either. Granted he has no WR's, but he had all day to throw today.

Dudd 11-11-2007 08:58 PM

Come on, that pump fake in the endzone prior to the safety was some ballsy stuff.

bluef0x 11-11-2007 10:01 PM

I really wish our only win of the season would have been today when the score was 3-2. That would have been so awesome.

LET'S GO PATRIOTS' OPPONENTS!

Nick B. 11-11-2007 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, who should we draft with the first pick (or second if we get unlucky)

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, who cares if they go 0-16. They have been hurt pretty bad by injuries this year. Beck will be able to start next year and they are going to have a good draft pick. Lemon is terrible obviously.

GBP04 11-11-2007 10:23 PM

at this point the only interesting story line is 0-14 Miami at 14-0 NE. I'd give Miami about a 1% chance of winning this game, but all hell would break lose if they did.

Russ M. 11-11-2007 10:23 PM

I thought this week was possibly their best chance at a win. They do have NYJ at home and BAL at home.

MacGuyV 11-11-2007 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this week was possibly their best chance at a win. They do have NYJ at home and BAL at home.

[/ QUOTE ]

There seems a reasonable chance one of those games could be 0-0. Not sure if that'll count towards the perfect season or not.

Russ M. 11-11-2007 10:26 PM

seriously, especially that BAL game. Could be 2-0, I guess.