Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official Washington exposes Hawai'i the Fraud Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=559036)

JaredL 12-02-2007 02:25 AM

Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

racist mascot ftl. I can't believe that not only do they have that dude, but they added him recently.

Riverman 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

WTF is up with simoans having tattoos on their face?

(not worried about covering 14)

MyTurn2Raise 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

we have a ball game because Locker couldn't hit a receiver running by himself

dkgojackets 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

I have the feeling Hawaii pulls away and wins by two TDs.

Assani Fisher 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is assani?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't he still be arguing for Hawaii's consideration in title game anyway? Three 1 loss teams, they're gonna be one of em most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been here the whole time, and let me repeat now for the third time that my argument wasn't based upon me thinking that Hawaii is a top 2 team. I don't have any opinion on that either way. My argument was based around the fact that we don't know how good Hawaii is because they havn't played anyone, so lets make them face the toughest possible game(the title game) so we can find out.

JackWhite 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also love how pissed the announcer was about the refs "wasting" a whole minute or two making sure they got a very important call correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Hawaii is playing for an undefeated season and big money BCS game..and Franklin is more concerned with an extra minute of time than the officials getting a TD pass call correct. These guys are so stupid is beyond belief.

Francis_MH 12-02-2007 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I smell a butt kicking. Huskies have played some very good games against a slew of teams better than the Warriors.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm...still smelling that now?

Needle77 12-02-2007 02:28 AM

June Jones needs to get to his DC and tell him the UW OL does a horrible job of recognizing gap assignments. Come on, Jones get on the ball in the 2nd half. Let's get UH to a BCS game and a nice little upset.

Riverman 12-02-2007 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is assani?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't he still be arguing for Hawaii's consideration in title game anyway? Three 1 loss teams, they're gonna be one of em most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been here the whole time, and let me repeat now for the third time that my argument wasn't based upon me thinking that Hawaii is a top 2 team. I don't have any opinion on that either way. My argument was based around the fact that we don't know how good Hawaii is because they havn't played anyone, so lets make them face the toughest possible game(the title game) so we can find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are retarded.

Pretty sure them routinely beating awful teams by less than 10 is proof that they suck

Not to mention tonight

JaredL 12-02-2007 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is assani?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are retarded.

Pretty sure them routinely beating awful teams by less than 10 is proof that they suck

Not to mention tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

Thus far they have probably played the worst half of their season, at least in terms of stupid mistakes, and are down a touchdown getting the ball.