Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   RakeBreak.com FTP 10k freeroll (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470049)

Vince. 08-05-2007 07:28 PM

RakeBreak.com FTP 10k freeroll

On rakebreak there is supposed to be a 10k freeroll on FTP to all players (who are members of rakebreak) that earn 500 ftp points or more the previous month. According to the site the first one is supposed to be held the 12th of this month. It says on their site that players will receive an email by the end of July (last month) but I have not received one. Anyone have info on whether or not this freeroll will run and how/when players can register?

Tking4unc 08-06-2007 01:57 AM

Re: RakeBreak.com FTP 10k freeroll

Actually glad you posted this.. I got the same information and have yet to receive information about the free roll. I have emailed Rake break and I'll post their reply

Suigin406 08-06-2007 08:52 AM

^^i was wondering the same thing too so i emailed then about it last month since i remember seeing the offer on the site, but didn't receive specifics, strange reply, they said there was no freeroll at the moment...i didn't inquire again, but that was strange...

am looking forward to hearing your replies from them

rakebreak 08-06-2007 01:50 PM

FTP was supposed to supply us with a list a few days ago, but they still haven't. We already emailed them again this morning and hope to have a list tomorrow so we can fire off the email. If you earned 500FTP points in July you will be able to play in the freeroll.

Tking4unc 08-06-2007 08:09 PM

Just to confirm the above post... heres an email from rakebreak:

Dear Todd,

Thank you for contacting Rakebreak.

Full Tilt Poker has not sent us the list of the qualified players,
which is why we have not been able to send out the e-mail. If you qualified
by earning 500 or more FTP points before July 31st, then you should be
receiving an e-mail from us in about 2-4 business days.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Nelson

support@RakeBreak.com

Vince. 08-07-2007 12:18 PM

To let everyone know, the tournament is now listed on FTP and players are registered.

rakebreak 08-07-2007 04:53 PM

FYI - FTP sent us the list today. The freeroll has been created on FTP's website and emails are going out as I type this. Please let us know if you have anymore questions / problems.

Tking4unc 08-08-2007 02:16 PM

I actually didnt get an email telling me I was in the free roll... but I searched my name last night and Im registered in the tournament. Is the tournament normally max'd at 900?

CaptVimes 08-09-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually didnt get an email telling me I was in the free roll... but I searched my name last night and Im registered in the tournament. Is the tournament normally max'd at 900?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me too. No email though. Do we need a password if we are already registered?

Suigin406 08-10-2007 01:42 AM

i can't seem to find the tourney listed in the tourney section of ftp?? can someone point me in the right direction, thx