Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

thing85 11-15-2007 11:15 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
Heh, got minraised on flop with an overpair (me) and shoved it. Two clubs on board. I have none. Club on turn. Club on river. I went on tilt for a second then I got shipped the pot. Sign of good things to come? [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] those situations. You've already convinced yourself for a brief moment that you've lost, and then you win. It's like losing a pot and seeing your stack size go up. You think, "WTF?" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

thing85 11-15-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think I am going to stop four betting QQ against these tighter players who only three bet 5% of the time. They never ever call with AQ or JJ. It is always 100% AK,AA,KK. I definitely need to stop doing it cause I always lose a damn buyin. Much better to just call them PF if you in position and go from there I think. At least then if an A hits you represent a pair of aces and get him to fold KK .

[/ QUOTE ]

vixticator 11-15-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think I am going to stop four betting QQ against these tighter players who only three bet 5% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]I always 4bet allin. Unless playing reallllllly deep. edit: Not with QQ, or well I do for sure, but in general 4bet=shove.

Mr_Pathetic 11-15-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really think I am going to stop four betting QQ against these tighter players who only three bet 5% of the time. They never ever call with AQ or JJ. It is always 100% AK,AA,KK. I definitely need to stop doing it cause I always lose a damn buyin. Much better to just call them PF if you in position and go from there I think. At least then if an A hits you represent a pair of aces and get him to fold KK .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i should really do more of that.

Mr_Pathetic 11-15-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really think I am going to stop four betting QQ against these tighter players who only three bet 5% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]I always 4bet allin. Unless playing reallllllly deep. edit: Not with QQ, or well I do for sure, but in general 4bet=shove.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah what i meant. fourbetting AI with QQ+ and Ak. i just think against some of these ~5% 3betters i should maybe make it AA,KK,AK. However when I four bet to like 7 with a SC they fold so i guess i variance has been good to me somewhat. like tonight i raise OTB with QQ, like third time i raise PF in a row dude in BB threebets it and hud saying he threebets about 6% of time over 1500 hands and I think ok thats useless cause he just saw me raise like 3-4 hands in a row and i playing like 35/28 so he probably 3betting light so I'll just shove and he will call lighter. lol wrong. KK gg.

ShipitFMA 11-15-2007 11:27 PM

Should i get out of bed and play some poker soon?

bored 11-15-2007 11:31 PM

Post to show off hot new avatar IMO.

thing85 11-15-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is always yes, unless you haven't recovered from the night before.

ICMoney 11-15-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Post to show off hot new avatar IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Llama tested. Mother approved.

ShipitFMA 11-15-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is always yes, unless you haven't recovered from the night before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not too sure, I havn't stood up yet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]