Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 04-03-2007 02:31 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it wrong that I still want to vote luckay?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

no

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it wrong that I still want to vote luckay?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]


No.

[/ QUOTE ]


Ok cool, just checking

sighing

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Out of curiosity, what's the main reason for voting Luckay?

A) Luckay's been right for nearly all the wolves - Kbar, Dustin, AND Kumu while in the keep split, all the wolves have interacted with him not in ways wolf-wolf would interact (especially Kumu). However, he is such a great wolf that he would probably bandwagon all the wolves and tell them all to interact with him.

B) Luckay's been right for nearly all the wolves - Kbar, Dustin, AND Kumu while in the keep split, all the wolves have interacted with him not in ways wolf-wolf would interact (especially Kumu). However, he is such a terrible villager that it would be impossible for him to nail the wolves like this unless he was a wolf.

C) Luckay feels sticky.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 02:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
D) Luckay is a PITA.

Thebram 04-03-2007 03:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
luckay was looking back for something else, and ran into these gems your superior skills have provided for us
enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]
HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW
I THINK JAREDL IS A VILLAGER
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
...
not jaredL (because he's a villager wtf most clear villager here almost)

not sighing (because he's a villager)

[/ QUOTE ]

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 03:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
****LATE GROUP DAY EVENT****

You set out on your trip. The Hawks are travelling light now. It's going to be a brutal journey. There's no room for pack horses or wagons of the sort. They'll only slow you down or die. You exit the north side of the massive city. You can see the great white mountains far in the distance. That is your destination. They look far from where you are now but you're all very well rested and are marching along at a brisk pace.

An hour as passed since you started your journey but you barely feel it. The air is getting brisker. The trees getting fewer. As you walk down the lonely road you seem something by its side in the distance. You get closer. It appears to be a cart. A man is hunched over by the side of the road and he appears to be working on it.

page 164 - You approach him and ask if he needs help

page 183 - You ignore him and walk past him

page 192 - You attack him, raid his cart, and steal his belongings.

Votes closed at 7pm

****LATE GROUP DAY EVENT****

LuckayLuck 04-03-2007 03:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
luckay was looking back for something else, and ran into these gems your superior skills have provided for us
enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]
HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW
I THINK JAREDL IS A VILLAGER
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
...
not jaredL (because he's a villager wtf most clear villager here almost)

not sighing (because he's a villager)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

standard
sigh

Jeremy517 04-03-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
This thread is dull today. If only there was someone in the game who likes to post cat pictures...

shortline99 04-03-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I'm sorry, I'm abusing my modly powers, but I have to keep rereading this thread, and I can't stand the other image. It makes me too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4053/treove3.jpg

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 03:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Is this another version of Dead Scout = Dead Cat?

Mark_K 04-03-2007 04:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Any speculation on what wolf Sighing is?

My guess is minor generic wolf

BTW, while speculating, I wonder if the Godfather can earn the power to take his "cloak" and use it on another wolf... Just a thought, he can clear himself then use it on another wolf.. Just something for the village to keep in mind.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.