Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

BluffBlank 03-26-2007 12:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and he is faking jester now. Getting back to normal.

[/ QUOTE ]fnord is going for a high post count, I see...

But I still want to [Lynch luckayluck].

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Neil's lucky vote that doesn't seem right to me. Especially given that he's already voted him twice before this.

Neil S 03-26-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But I still want to [Lynch luckayluck].

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Neil's lucky vote that doesn't seem right to me. Especially given that he's already voted him twice before this.

[/ QUOTE ]OK I'll explain that. My early posts in long games, I often put my quasi-serious votes in without bracketing them to make them official. That re-vote I made to make it clear it's a serious vote.

Voj 03-26-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
neil is a terrible vote for the rest of the game

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously, traz thinks that whoever i vote first must be a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

neil as a wolf would never make the posts he's made so far. It's just not possible.

And as for your reads...I'll leave that one alone. It's too early to call you names

[/ QUOTE ]

I just can't agree..
Given the broken rand() function, Neil has been a wolf many many times..He had time to think about his wolf game and as he's a thinking person, his wolf game may just have evolved pretty far (which level's he on ? God only knows..)
I would lean strongly wolfia for Neil given all his posts (I can't remember one single post being actually villagerish.
dmk's still wolfy for me and Luckay's still insane (and should stop because it obv. hurts the village)

Kumubou 03-26-2007 12:55 PM

vote aaronk56

fmxda 03-26-2007 12:57 PM

Early thoughts:
Revenge vote books for LotR.

fnord is a wolf; avatar-related talk and vote, general

Nez, xoom and Neil sound wolfy, but they usually do. I've recently found Zurvan wolfy in every game I've played with him and early reports indicate this one is no exception.

Luckay is villagery. Also he is a One Piece fan <3

I voted #32.

I would like to be in the top 50% of active posters by post count in this game. This means I will be more active, but everyone should also try to keep the thread size down. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

traz 03-26-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
neil is a terrible vote for the rest of the game

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously, traz thinks that whoever i vote first must be a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

neil as a wolf would never make the posts he's made so far. It's just not possible.

And as for your reads...I'll leave that one alone. It's too early to call you names

[/ QUOTE ]

I just can't agree..
Given the broken rand() function, Neil has been a wolf many many times..He had time to think about his wolf game and as he's a thinking person, his wolf game may just have evolved pretty far

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very easy to say this, but it's really hard to do. It's just not that common

chim17 03-26-2007 12:59 PM

I'm going to vote page 32.

Early reads are Durron, IY, DMK as villager.

I wouldn't mind a vote of Nez or Neil at the moment.

traz 03-26-2007 01:00 PM

chim are you a wolf too?

xoom 03-26-2007 01:01 PM

Why is dmk all of a sudden making good villagery posts? Last time he was a villager he was joking around a lot on d1 (in lotr:tt).

fmxda 03-26-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is dmk all of a sudden making good villagery posts? Last time he was a villager he was joking around a lot on d1 (in lotr:tt).

[/ QUOTE ]
dmk mixes up his game quite often, as many other good players do. BTW dmk was a wolf in LotR.