Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   God is crying (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558206)

highsteptd 11-30-2007 07:49 PM

Re: God is crying

raining here in SD

Smell The Glove 11-30-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds his beloved canine counterpart through the hills and precipitation, for he is truly his pet's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who fail to provide for my canine bretrhen. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that's like the only bible quote that i know too. yeah i'm in la too and it's been pretty much raining balls all day. plus it hasn't rained for like 2 years so the roads are gonna be sooooo slippery right now.

JokersAttack 11-30-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds his beloved canine counterpart through the hills and precipitation, for he is truly his pet's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who fail to provide for my canine bretrhen. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol first postaments

Labarde 11-30-2007 07:53 PM

fwiw it's nice and sunny here

Himself 11-30-2007 08:00 PM

i had to shovel in the cold.

Tomorrow's forecast:
29° F
Precip: 100%
Becoming windy with snow likely in the afternoon. High 29F. SE winds at 10 to 20 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. About one inch of snow expected.

It's pretty cold here [censored]!

PITTM 11-30-2007 08:01 PM

i guess it was kinda cold and cloudy, def no rain though.

bmwguy525 11-30-2007 08:08 PM

I like the rainy weather.

bmwguy525 11-30-2007 08:09 PM

And fwiw, if God is crying then I've done my job.

alpha&omega 11-30-2007 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And fwiw, if God is crying then I've done my job.

[/ QUOTE ]

relax my son, i was just taking a piss

I_AM_EVIL 11-30-2007 08:12 PM

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.