Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Cell phone etiquette poll (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=140360)

Tony_P 06-17-2006 01:28 AM

Cell phone etiquette poll

[ QUOTE ]
Elaine, I geniuniely believe you are not trying to be a troll because your husband is an important part of this company and you would not want to do that to something important to him. However, I cannot believe some of the stuff that you write is legitimately intended to be serious. So many of your posts seem intended to bait people into arguments about the most mundane crap.

You also seem to dislike a lot of the stuff that people post about here. All this makes me wonder if you actually enjoy reading/posting on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this assesment, perhaps elaine should go back to posting on a forum where people think more like her. or writing idiotic letters to the editor or even introducing useful new terminology to the english language.

edit:
ps: elaine, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

daryn 06-17-2006 03:11 AM

Re: Cell phone etiquette poll

tony nice to see you!

diebitter 06-17-2006 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tony nice to see you!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? He got out early?!?

illeagle 06-17-2006 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Elaine, I geniuniely believe you are not trying to be a troll because your husband is an important part of this company and you would not want to do that to something important to him. However, I cannot believe some of the stuff that you write is legitimately intended to be serious. So many of your posts seem intended to bait people into arguments about the most mundane crap.

You also seem to dislike a lot of the stuff that people post about here. All this makes me wonder if you actually enjoy reading/posting on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this assesment, perhaps elaine should go back to posting on a forum where people think more like her. or writing idiotic letters to the editor or even introducing useful new terminology to the english language.

edit:
ps: elaine, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's some mighty fine stalking there son.

Evan 06-17-2006 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

edit:

[/ QUOTE ]
That's some mighty fine stalking there son.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, seriously.

Yeti 06-17-2006 11:12 AM

Tony Paladino,

rofl!

ElaineMonster 06-17-2006 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

RunDownHouse 06-17-2006 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with this assesment, perhaps elaine should go back to posting on a forum where people think more like her.

[/ QUOTE ]

"It's not that anything happened, it's just a phrase in his email to me this morning "Overall, trip has been fun. Smile And you can rest easy now, as the bachelor party is done with, and I am as faithful and devoted as ever." Reading between the lines, that could mean he's never been faithful or it could mean that last night he wasn't faithful but now he is again. I'm pretty sure it just means what he intended it to mean, that nothing happened last night that I would be upset about."

Hilarious. How much of that is gender-specific and how much of it is individual-specific?

Evan 06-17-2006 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good thing people quoted Tony's post so you didn't miss a gem.

Evan 06-17-2006 11:37 AM

Elain, can you please address some of my concerns from earlier? I will copy the post in case you missed it the first time.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]