Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Withdrawal from FTP- Moneybookers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536916)

DGDolly 11-02-2007 12:51 PM

Withdrawal from FTP- Moneybookers

How do I withdraw money from FTP with moneybookers?
Do I have to first deposit money with a moneybookers account?

DGDolly 11-02-2007 01:36 PM

Re: Withdrawal from FTP- Moneybookers

Withdrawing from FTP is serious business...Since I deposited with my Visa card, how do I withdraw? I'm starting to think withdrawing is a myth.

tangerine 11-02-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Withdrawing from FTP is serious business...Since I deposited with my Visa card, how do I withdraw? I'm starting to think withdrawing is a myth.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could withdraw by requesting a check

DGDolly 11-02-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you could withdraw by requesting a check

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the only option I have? I just want to get the money out of FTP to put it on another site, there is no way to keep the money online?

Edit: Also, how much do they charge for a check?

choccypie 11-02-2007 01:58 PM

The only way to withdraw is via the method you deposited. Can't remember if you can withdraw to a Visa but when I deposited it was a Mastercard and apparently you can't withdraw to those.

Didn't want to wait for a cheque and the possibility of it going AWOL in the post; plus you had to send them all sorts of ID to get a cheque, so ended up depositing $50 via Neteller and withdrawing it again the same way.

FTP withdrawals are a pain in the arse imho.

DGDolly 11-02-2007 02:12 PM

I figured this would be a problem. I can't believe they make it so hard to withdraw, as soon as I get my rakeback, I am leaving FTP never to return.

DarDaugiau 11-03-2007 08:42 AM

It's not that hard at all. Yes, you have to deposit firstly, but that takes only a few minutes. I've withdrawed to a fresh moneybookers account last week. Money ended in my bank account in less than 3 business days.

orlov 11-03-2007 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I figured this would be a problem. I can't believe they make it so hard to withdraw, as soon as I get my rakeback, I am leaving FTP never to return.

[/ QUOTE ]
good decision, theres so many more profitable sites out there, why anyone (Non us) who wants to make money would ever bother dealing with that competition is beyond me.

Hell theres still a [censored] of US friendly sites way fishier than FTP.

JH1 11-03-2007 10:55 AM

They always make you withdraw the same way you deposited first. So you have to withdraw to the same account you deposited from and the same amount before they give you other options.

I believe they also have a new minimum withdrawl for Moneybookers. There used to be no minimum, but now it's $50.

checktowin 11-03-2007 11:31 AM

withdrawing is hard