Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Chat?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533804)

salesbeast 10-29-2007 11:19 AM

Chat??

Where has all the chat gone in games...used to be fun to play and chat maybe throw a little smack around. But now it seems no one chats not even says GH or GG is it because of all the Euro and other countries that maybe don't speak english? Maybe I am just old school and remember how it was much more fun to chat and play...guess I am in the minority.

nhWPjstUnLKy 10-29-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Chat??

us euro's can speak english..

inyourface 10-29-2007 11:49 AM

It's becasue people are so touchy that if you say they are a donkey or murdered a hand they go and snitch off you to support and you get chat banned. It should just be uncensored over the whole web on any platform.

Who takes the chat seriously anyway so who are these people that get so upset

JanelleBB7 10-29-2007 11:54 AM

LOL ur in the wrong games because I am constantly talking. I think that it is because you are playing NLH and they multi-table so they have no time to say anything. When you are playing 6-12 tables you don't stop to say a thing. Whereas PLO players typically play 2 tables maybe 3 or 4 but very unusual to play more than that and they will talk.

Scansion 10-29-2007 12:42 PM

People from England don't speak English?

LOL_MODS 10-29-2007 12:49 PM

on a similar note, have u noticed that the chattiest people at the table also tend to get the most action. im not even sure if it has anything to do with the actual content of the chat, but when im "chatty" at the tables my hands are way more likely to get paid off, and my bluffs alot more likely to get insta-called.

FWIW: unless im playing on an acct that the chat nazi's have silenced, i will be on ur tables, criticizing ur play.

salesbeast 10-29-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
on a similar note, have u noticed that the chattiest people at the table also tend to get the most action. im not even sure if it has anything to do with the actual content of the chat, but when im "chatty" at the tables my hands are way more likely to get paid off, and my bluffs alot more likely to get insta-called.

FWIW: unless im playing on an acct that the chat nazi's have silenced, i will be on ur tables, criticizing ur play.

[/ QUOTE ]

A man after my own heart..now go 2 out on me and allow me to call you a [censored] tard [censored] donkey ass raping pos....ty!

dying2win 10-29-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no we dont

CaryDarling 10-30-2007 12:48 PM

I say [censored] all the time...I usually get some good laughs.

I_AM_EVIL 10-30-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Euro = England?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Last time I checked there was more than 1 country in Europe.

And people say Americans are arrogant.