Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dexter: 11/04 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538659)

iggymcfly 11-05-2007 01:27 AM

Dexter: 11/04

Well, looks like Dexter's had enough of Rita. Can't really say I blame him, Lila's hot as hell and she doesn't live with her mom or have kids either. I'm interested to see where they go with this.

Anyway, thought this was another really good episode and I liked the subplot where he takes out the vigilante killer. The whole thing with the harbor was retarded, but at least it's over now and we can forget about it. All in all, nothing to shake Dexter's status as the best show currently on television. Other thoughts?

Pudge714 11-05-2007 01:48 AM

Re: Dexter: 11/04

Another really good episode they should notice that there is an hour of missing video. I loved the scenes where we weren't sure if Lundy suspected Dexter or if it just off like that because of our perspective.

Allinlife 11-05-2007 01:54 AM

i loved the conversation between dexter and the vigilante killer, found it amusing in a sick way.

the breakup worked out much easier than I anticipated... I thought rita would go psycho on dexter and threaten to tell the authorities what dexter did to her ex.

Takshi 11-05-2007 06:41 AM

Another amazing episode, best show currently on for sure.

Cap_Of_Water 11-05-2007 07:30 AM

great show... hopefully something drastic happens soon... after i get into a show i lose interest quicky...

dlorc 11-05-2007 09:58 AM

Decent ep, but rita is REALLY starting to annoy me, she's that annoying teary emo woman who's doing the rachel/ross omgzluls i dumped you but you had sexytime?!?!?! oh noesz!

skillzilla 11-05-2007 10:09 AM

not that night. lol

Ineedaride2 11-05-2007 12:30 PM

If Dexter was as smart as he's made out to be, he would've banged Rita before he spilled his guts.

How could Harry have left this out of his training?

FaDi 11-05-2007 12:44 PM

more killing and detective lundy, less emo chicks(sister/sponsor/exgf/mom) plz

Shadowrun 11-05-2007 12:51 PM

The comp thing is risky. What if there are backup files and they notice its missing and if there is a camera well GG dex.

I was very surprised how honest we was in the end.

I am really happy doakes realized how stupid it was that he is in NA.

xorbie 11-05-2007 02:05 PM

The rita/lila thing is too fast/too soon. I realize it's a TV show so they have to keep things moving along but it seems like they are just trying to cram all the plot points in there as fast as possible. Quite good ep otherwise, but I wish we could see more Doakes/Dexter stuff because that's clearly going somewhere good.

AceLuby 11-05-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Dexter was as smart as he's made out to be, he would've banged Rita before he spilled his guts.

How could Harry have left this out of his training?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you're kidding, but he doesn't think like that. He hasn't enjoyed sex until he had it w/ Lila.

bbbaddd 11-05-2007 03:20 PM

Rita's mom is a hag and I want to punch her everytime she's on camera.

danzasmack 11-05-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rita's mom is a hag and I want to punch her everytime she's on camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

i really hope dexter goes on a killing spree and kills rita's mom and dokes but makes it looks like dokes did it.

am i spelling his name right?

whatever, i want dexter to go psycho and kill kill kill.

Praetor 11-05-2007 05:15 PM

*Doakes

I also hate Rita's mom

Lila is sooooooo hot.

bazookajoe 11-05-2007 09:52 PM

I honestly think that Rita is as hot as Lila

RiverFenix 11-05-2007 10:05 PM

Didnt anyone see the previews for next week? Thats where the real discussion lies. Go check them out and come back.

Great great ep.

Hendricks433 11-05-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. Just the damaged/annoying personality makes me not like her as much. I cant blame her, but it makes her less hot.

AceLuby 11-05-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. Just the damaged/annoying personality makes me not like her as much. I cant blame her, but it makes her less hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

nazahl 11-05-2007 11:18 PM

solid ep.

thought the scene with lundy and dex in the container was pretty sweet. where its unclear what lundy knows already and could just be mind [censored] the crap out of dex

JDalla 11-05-2007 11:30 PM

best episode of the season hands down. (so far).

"not that night." beautiful

Hendricks433 11-05-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didnt anyone see the previews for next week? Thats where the real discussion lies. Go check them out and come back.

Great great ep.

[/ QUOTE ] It does look like another good episode. Im interested to see the doakes/dexter interaction.

Shoe 11-06-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Great great ep.

[/ QUOTE ] It does look like another good episode. Im interested to see the doakes/dexter interaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys talking about the 2 clips at sho.com, or something else? Either way those 2 clips look interesting. Some more Doakes/Dexter drama and I'm not sure I agree with Dexter sending the department a manifesto containing evidence that could link him back if they could ever trace that back to him -- we'll have to see how that plays out.

Unfortunately they don't show the next week's preview on the initial broadcast, only on the replays or on-demand by me (which hasn't shown up for me yet).

FortWorthJim 11-06-2007 12:16 AM

Is the mother's killer in Naples just a gone plot point?

Why didn't he report Dexter? He wasn't on the run from the law, he was in witness protection, right?

Still think that is a big loose end.

P.S. Rita is hotter than Lila.

lennytheduck 11-06-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. Rita is hotter than Lila.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban pls.

forshure 11-06-2007 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't he report Dexter? He wasn't on the run from the law, he was in witness protection, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

He still killed the guys mom. He might of just sort of agreed he had it coming or whatever and decided to let it be bygones. Guilt is a big thing for some people. However, he also has a new name now and it seems like no one else has any idea that his mom was murdered in front of him, he till partway through last season. The guy may have filed a report and simply no one has found him yet and such.

As to the previews, I didn't neccessarily discern whether or not Dexter wrote the manifesto or whether it was just another copycat, but I would also think it is kind of against him to write the manifesto. But the next episode definitely looks incredibly sick and seeing how Dexter/Doakes plays out will be awesome.

Also, probability that Dexter at some point has to kill Lila, esp if she ends up making threats at Rita or realizing that rita is in danger from her?

Shoe 11-06-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As to the previews, I didn't neccessarily discern whether or not Dexter wrote the manifesto or whether it was just another copycat, but I would also think it is kind of against him to write the manifesto. But the next episode definitely looks incredibly sick and seeing how Dexter/Doakes plays out will be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dexter wrote the manifesto. They make this clear at one of the previews at sho.com

jaydub 11-06-2007 01:29 AM

Guys,

No preview talk.

J

Hendricks433 11-06-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dexter wrote the manifesto. They make this clear at one of the previews at sho.com

[/ QUOTE ] yea he says he wrote it to put pressure on them instead of being chased. To take control of the situation some.

Shoe 11-06-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

No preview talk.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I'm willing to oblige to the no preview talk, but curious as to why? Potential spoiler is the only thing I can think of, but they do a good job of not giving away anything major in the previews, and the info here is only from shotime themselves. I like discussing the possibilities personally but can understand the no preview talk as well.

iggymcfly 11-07-2007 10:25 AM

A lot of people try to avoid the previews, myself included. When I have caught them this year, they haven't been too bad, but the ones last year would honestly spoil stuff like 5 episodes ahead.

j555 11-07-2007 10:43 AM

Just put the previews/spoilers in white text if people are going to complain. Anyway, I thought it was a great episode and the whole season has been awesome. I predict Dexter will snap one day and go on a killing spree.