Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly wdc, I'm a more high profile player, so my posts are more likely to be read, and players are more able to make a decision on me.

For some of the more low-key players, they need to stick out of the crowd themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe that since there are still 25+ people in this game, it is harder to stick out. And how does one prove that they're a villager anyway?

traz 03-28-2007 01:45 PM

The only way to proev your a villager is to post your honest thoughts, and hope they come across villagery.

But the key is, they need to actually post regularly to achieve that

traz 03-28-2007 01:45 PM

And forming an opinion every now and then and having the stones to go with it helps too

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only way to proev your a villager is to post your honest thoughts, and hope they come across villagery.

[/ QUOTE ]
My honest thoughts come across wolfy.

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And forming an opinion every now and then and having the stones to go with it helps too

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably true.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I agree with tiedup
a villager probably would not have used a vote buy yesterday, because with everyone having a random # of votes counting, we had no idea who was getting lynched .. so using a 1 vote switch as a villager seems pointless imo /quote]

Not a vote buy, a vote add. They posted the people with extra votes, it takes only a minute to see that aaron was 1 vote ahead of Jared after the adjustments. So anyone that was interested (such as someone with an extra power that could influence the lynch) could determine who would go.

I just don't understand why the wolves would use a one time power there instead of the permanent vote buy power.

[/ QUOTE ]

the vote list shown still did not show what the real vote count was did it? 60% had 1 vote, 20% 2 and 20% 0. We do not know who's vote counted for what

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:47 PM

Did mets just villager tell?

traz 03-28-2007 01:48 PM

lastchance, that's just another step you need to work towards improving. But the FIRST step is to be recognized at all.

This might be moving off-tanget, but when I read a post, I can usually deduce who the author is fairly quickly. But there is a handful of players who all blend into the same mould, mostly because they don't try to individualize themselves at all. That's a flaw imo

Mark_K 03-28-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What bothers me is what the wolves might have thought. If they knew it would be announced they used the power in thread they might have done something very different than if they thought it would remain hidden.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my thoughts EXACTLY. I'm guessing the wolves assumed that the power use would have been hidden.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so traz you can make random accusations day 1, be wrong about them, be afk all day day 2, and then come day 3 expect the village to follow you and want us to talk more?

Im still keeping traz on my meh list