Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

orange 11-24-2007 04:03 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Orange, CSU beat UW this year for the rite to keep the boarder wars boot. tonight will be fun for me as well as Omahaahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
what? colorado state? CSU has never played UW this season...

Sciolist 11-24-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Overpopulation is this planets biggest problem, yet it never gets talked about. Telling someone they shouldn't have children just totally freaks people out. Most people ARE selfish in this aspect. People just won't look at the big picture WHEN IT IS SO [censored] OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS WHAT IS KILLING THE [censored] PLANET.

This lady might be a whacko, but I personally decided a long time ago never to have children for this reason. (and cuz I just don't want kids [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] very annoying imo)

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty much all of us live in countries with falling populations. The solution to these people's problems is to nuke China and India.

Their solution is ridiculous because they need everyone to agree. There is very little that everyone in the world can agree on. Therefore what you have to do is find a system that takes advantage of that and finds an equilibrium somewhere along the way.

Oh, and I just thought: Presumably the idea of not breeding has a genetic component. Therefore, they should have a lot of children so that the next generation doesn't breed instead - if they can have two children who think the same thing, and they get married but don't have children, aren't we all better off? That'd be four fewer children instead of two. Their plan is awful on pretty much every level.

goofyballer 11-24-2007 05:37 PM

Dire, pics of NBA cheerleader sister plz kthx

nath 11-24-2007 05:47 PM

i got out of the shower a few minutes ago and apparently some 14-year-old Emma Watson lookalike is babysitting my sister's kids. what's my play?

TheChad 11-24-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Orange, CSU beat UW this year for the rite to keep the boarder wars boot. tonight will be fun for me as well as Omahaahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
what? colorado state? CSU has never played UW this season...

[/ QUOTE ]

of course! how would they have a boarder war if it wasn't? (this shows you how into FB I really am; I'm that shallow that I only really care about the parties; also, not a level)
CSU plays UW every year. about as big a rivalry as Army/Navy etc out here.

edit: the towns out here don't give two [censored] about college athletics. we are more about (what an idea) academics and clubs for agriculture than anything. CSU is big on equine sci's and weather. believe it or not, you come to csu to study hurricanes!

TheChad 11-24-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dire, pics of NBA cheerleader sister plz kthx

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

manupod 11-24-2007 07:22 PM

I'm awake now- serious question:

Should I call the girl I was with last night? She's at home here for Thanksgiving and leaves tomorrow, so it's really yes or no on tonight. She slipped me her phone number as she left this morning, I didn't ask for it.

nath 11-24-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Should I call the girl I was with last night? She's at home here for Thanksgiving and leaves tomorrow, so it's really yes or no on tonight. She slipped me her phone number as she left this morning, I didn't ask for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Given circumstances I would say definitely yes.

orange 11-24-2007 07:52 PM

ah, you mean wyoming right? i thought you meant U of washington (UW).

nath 11-24-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got out of the shower a few minutes ago and apparently some 14-year-old Emma Watson lookalike is babysitting my sister's kids. what's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]
I left without incident. Thanks for nothing, guys.

orange 11-24-2007 07:58 PM

lol...she's 14? i don't really know what the answer is. get her facebook and hit her up in 4 years?

Jay Riall 11-24-2007 08:16 PM

I would give my opinion nath but I'm pretty sure everyone can imagine what my answer is guna be.

Keyser. 11-24-2007 08:44 PM

what are you thoughts on Missouri vs. Kansas tonight orange? Does Missouri have a chance? I guess I'll jump on the Mizzou bandwagon since I live here.

nath 11-24-2007 08:47 PM

Haha, I just wanted some answers of any kind, just to see how people would react or if they would give actual advice. I didn't even talk to her really. My first thought was "Hey, she's cute!" followed by "Wow, she's young!". 14 was just a guess.

manupod 11-24-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Given circumstances I would say definitely yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] text messaging!

Worm75 11-24-2007 09:06 PM

Arrrrghhh, god Orange I should really just trust my gut some times......

hope you're enjoying this

TheChad 11-24-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ah, you mean wyoming right? i thought you meant U of washington (UW).

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, yes. I wouldn't be following a team if they weren't within 100 miles of here and I wasn't drunk. fun fact, my bro went to UWyo so I have to rib him anytime we beat them.

damn I'm a boozer.

orange 11-24-2007 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what are you thoughts on Missouri vs. Kansas tonight orange? Does Missouri have a chance? I guess I'll jump on the Mizzou bandwagon since I live here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could write alot on this. the game just started, this is really just who's defense can hold. both offenses are extremely dynamic, i probably give a slight edge to Mizzou. they have two great TEs and a superb wr named maclin. temple is a decent RB too. KU's QB is very good and efficient though and can make big plays by moving around.

i think that KU's d is better than MU's d. MU lost their starting safety earlier in the season (pig brown) but have recovered nicely and held TTU to only 10 points! (TTU averages like...40+ points/game). KU's dbs are really great though and they have the highest takeaway #s in the nation (something like +20).

i think that mizzou will upset KU tonight.

nath 11-24-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not orange, but Mizzou definitely has a chance and might well be the better team. We at least know they gave OU a tough game, while we have no idea what Kansas will do against stiffer competition (although they have been blowing out the bad teams, which is always a good sign).

kolotoure 11-24-2007 10:06 PM

This girl (who has a boyfriend) kissed me on the cheek and decided to hold hands with me when we walked home. Is this a gay friend or guy I want to sleep with line?

ajmargarine 11-24-2007 10:25 PM

KU getting KILLED. I was kind of hoping for the KU Cinderella underdog National Championship. But, this Mizzou team is real fun to watch too.

Worm75 11-24-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KU getting KILLED. I was kind of hoping for the KU Cinderella underdog National Championship. But, this Mizzou team is real fun to watch too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Chase Daniels

Keyser. 11-24-2007 10:37 PM

Love the fake field goal and 4th down attempts.

does this KU kicker suck or are the goalposts tighter since it's at a pro stadium? (might be a dumb Q)

Keyser. 11-24-2007 10:38 PM

also my brother and his fiance are at the game. He's a Mizzou fan and she's an ex-KU sorority girl. I forsee a split in their near future.

oh and my ex-gf who I still talk to goes to LSU. lots of drama

ajmargarine 11-24-2007 10:39 PM

KU: the emperor has no clothes

Keyser. 11-24-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KU: the emperor has no clothes

[/ QUOTE ]

ew let's hope not.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6...8490440wa0.jpg

rate him kolo

ajmargarine 11-24-2007 10:45 PM

fonkey (8:41:59 PM): why are you in memphis?
ajmargarine (8:41:32 PM): graceland
ajmargarine (8:41:44 PM): pilgrimage
fonkey (8:43:03 PM): are you serious?
ajmargarine (8:42:12 PM): DON'T MOCK ME BECAUSE I <3 ELVIS

ajmargarine 11-24-2007 10:52 PM

Me and fonkey are cybering, that's what he says talking on aim is called...he always says he's naked and asks what I'm wearing, etc. Anyway, we hit a snag...

fonkey (8:47:12 PM): you can buy me beer but sorry i'm not a member of NAMBLA
ajmargarine (8:46:07 PM): Is that like MENSA for black people?
fonkey (8:47:58 PM): you should probably google it
fonkey (8:48:04 PM): and that was racist imo

Racist? What say you?

Jay Riall 11-24-2007 10:58 PM

Sexist unless there is a NAMGLA imo

manupod 11-24-2007 11:07 PM

game over?

Randiek 11-25-2007 12:05 AM

[censored] me. Governments should really just shoot anyone with IQ <120 all the time. Got into some stupid ass fight over nothing with retards when going, 2 vs 5. Im 1.70m, dont know how much ft that would be. Knocked some [censored] to the floor in one punch and they all ran, [censored] cowards. But they threw a glass to my head from some distance. The girl I hooked up with was gone, and my chest is bleeding, literally. The girl's fault. I would have had awesome sex if not for those retards. I'm gonna punch the wall a couple of times now. GN.

kolotoure 11-25-2007 12:15 AM

How come it is always everyone elses fault in these stories?

Jay Riall 11-25-2007 12:20 AM

lol, icing the kicker on a kickoff? Whats that all about? Anyway, orange - shoulda listened to you earlier about CFL, great fun to watch.

BigPoppa 11-25-2007 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, icing the kicker on a kickoff? Whats that all about?

[/ QUOTE ]

The timeout was to put in the "good hands team" (they have a special kick return team of guys used to catching the ball in onside kick situations).

Also, hello Life thread.
I'm back in the States for a while.

thac 11-25-2007 01:30 AM

Yayyy [censored] off Kansas

stonescar 11-25-2007 08:28 AM

lolol! Check out my country, ssnl.

goofyballer 11-25-2007 08:32 AM

Thoughts on my new shoes, plz:

link

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9360/colehaanih1.jpg

stonescar 11-25-2007 08:59 AM

For that model, I think I like the strap better than the laces, for a more "completed look" (Don't know if that's an expression, I just think the strap goes with the rest of the design). They're not really the type of shoes I normally wear, though, and I own like 2 pair of shoes total, so i guess I'm not an expert on the field, just my opinion after browsing your link for a couple of minutes fwiw.

PS
Have you bought them, or are you buying them?

Randiek 11-25-2007 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How come it is always everyone elses fault in these stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my mates tripped and fell down, crushing a table... The dudes were laughing at him while he was in pain, and he told them to [censored] off. Then they started to pick a fight, and that's the whole story.

stonescar 11-25-2007 09:07 AM

5 guys started to pick a fight, but ran after you punched one of them out? Are you a monster ninja fighter? Pics of you doing a crazy martial arts stance, please. Anyways, good going standing up for your mate and chasing all 5 off. Too bad they ruined the sexytimes for you...