Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Table selection programs on Party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430049)

FionnMac 06-18-2007 12:15 PM

Table selection programs on Party

Sorry if there's already been threads on this, but i'm looking for the best table selection software to use on Party.

I've heard of SixthSense, Fishfinder, and Poker Usher . Anyone got any advice about which one to go for?

Cheers

Todpullen 06-18-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Table selection programs on Party

You may wish to look into SpadeEye too.

faststeady 06-18-2007 06:08 PM

I'd be interested in which is recommended as well

rvg72 06-18-2007 06:14 PM

I use SpadeEye and it seems to do the job plus it is pretty inexpensive. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

rvg

FionnMac 06-18-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested in which is recommended as well

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sixth sense has the outrageous monthly subscription.

PokerUsher has a "cleaner" interface and is better for multi-levels/multi-sites. It also updates real

fast due to having own database.

SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time. It is slow to scan on the first scan, but a bit better thereafter (less than a minute or so)

Haven't used fishfinder

[/ QUOTE ]

The above quote is copied/pasted from a post in the Party regs thread in msnl, seems quite useful info.

brainkick 06-18-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use SpadeEye and it seems to do the job plus it is pretty inexpensive. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's another vote for SpadeEye.

HalvSame 06-18-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's another vote for SpadeEye.

[/ QUOTE ]

SixthSense 06-18-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Sixth Sense is the only table selection tool that will let you scan MULTIPLE sites and levels at one time instantly.

-Ben

stigmata 06-19-2007 06:20 AM

Sorry, that was a mistake. It was meant to read:

SpadeEye is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

stigmata 06-19-2007 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Sixth Sense is the only table selection tool that will let you scan MULTIPLE sites and levels at one time instantly.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, this is wrong, because PokerUsher allows you to scan multiple sites/levels at one time. It is also expensive though ($100 per site, although that is a one-off payment)